• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

dq

District 13
Reaction score
As much as I love him, we could wait until August once he retires. That's also the day I mostly give up on the staff unless Ceroria gets Sr. Mod.
What about CAm

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
For Everyone Talking About Vanth i know hes mod and a lot of you are unhappy but dont ruin it for him give him a chance things change <3

[Jack]

Have what It Takes to Become Mod? Apply Here
Were You unfairly banned/muted? Appeal Here
Catch someone Using Hacks? Report Here

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
What about CAm
I could care less about him. I never knew him, my opinion of him was shaped by people who disliked him. I have a bad opinion of him thanks to that, but it's not strong. However, I respect his dedication to the staff team as he's been part of it for how long now?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For Everyone Talking About Vanth i know hes mod and a lot of you are unhappy but dont ruin it for him give him a chance things change <3

[Jack]

Have what It Takes to Become Mod? Apply Here
Were You unfairly banned/muted? Appeal Here
Catch someone Using Hacks? Report Here
The community just doesn't like that someone with such little experience here has put up a potentially fake façade to get to where he wants to be. As helpful and nice as he may be, the community also wants the staff to be people they know, not random people who show up and get mod a month later.

Last edited:

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
tfw you realise this guy actually copy pastes his useful links into each of his posts LOL
There's a signature feature for that, you know.

The community just doesn't like that someone with such little experience here has put up a potentially fake façade to get to where he wants to be. As helpful and nice as he may be, the community also wants the staff to be people they know, not random people who show up and get mod a month later.
That is Very True and thx for the signatur thing i just copy and pasted it for now until i figured out Thx

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I could care less about him. I never knew him, my opinion of him was shaped by people who disliked him. I have a bad opinion of him thanks to that, but it's not strong. However, I respect his dedication to the staff team as he's been part of it for how long now?
I've never met anyone who's had a bad opinion on cam but he's probably one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I used to talk to him alot when we were both just moderators

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I've never met anyone who's had a bad opinion on cam but he's probably one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I used to talk to him alot when we were both just moderators
We had a love hate relationship with him. It was confusing, but their description wasn't the kind of guy I thought I'd like :/

I'm always open to meeting new people though. My opinion can change really easily.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
We had a love hate relationship with him. It was confusing, but their description wasn't the kind of guy I thought I'd like :/

I'm always open to meeting new people though. My opinion can change really easily.
Well Said <3

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it Time This Thread be closed We are really not talking about the topic that much anymore ill probably get a mod to close it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci