• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Ronnie really is a legend in the community, owner of typhoon, master of pvp and currently an admin in the EU Clan War Tournament Mooclan clearly hasn't looked into enough detail -Ooh I suggest ronniebondage be banned for his actions oo - that's not very nice now is it. One last thing, he didn't ask anyone to write his name on this thread, stop making assumptions you miserable cow :)
word

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
I nominated SpaxHD and ImTheNarwhal for all the clans they have made which haven't lasted for more than a month.

and jmullins for being an owner of phoenix and a past owner of eu clan leaderboards !

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Ronnie really is a legend in the community, owner of typhoon, master of pvp and currently an admin in the EU Clan War Tournament Mooclan clearly hasn't looked into enough detail -Ooh I suggest ronniebondage be banned for his actions oo - that's not very nice now is it. One last thing, he didn't ask anyone to write his name on this thread, stop making assumptions you miserable cow :)
lmao since I did not write this I wonder who else did who has access to the forum account Typhoon. Cough cough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci