• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Krafty - This man was a CoLeader in the infamous Rebels US Clan and if you are in a very well known clan, you really can't not hear his name.

Antster360 Need I explain?

I hate to sound 'prideful', but I was #6 on the US Leaderboards with zenocrafter, themegaryan17, blamph, NewYorkKidd9 etc.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
i suggest #NickSharpx he was one of the first people to get to 100 wins in v2 when the website didn't even tell you the amount of games played!!

Reactions:

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TheArenaMaster -Was a great player and forumer, sadly banned
Blamph! -One of the earliest players and youtubers on this server, he has had all donor ranks and also friend and VIP, reached #1 on the very early leaderboards,

Last edited:

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
The following players have been given the title legend:

Krafty
Antster360
Blamph
RonnieBondage
xQualia
Shelby

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
That DrippingSweat guy is pretty cool
Objection.
The following players have been given the title legend:
RonnieBondage
xQualia
I'd like to raise an inquiry about these two people.
I'm not familiar with the name xQualia, but I get the feeling that its because of my own lack of interest in clans.

However, the RonnieBondage name is entirely unfamiliar to me - upon further digging, I saw that many of his recent posts were very borderline: I'd even go so far as to suggest that the staff team look into handing out a punishment, for some of his recent posts.
The votes that he received on the thread were clearly a coordinated effort by him and his friends to get his name on the list.

I urge you to look into him a little bit more, and consider the posts that were voting for him - all occurred within a short time frame, by people that he associates with, and they also state different reasons for nomination from what he says.

ronniebondage
Best pvper ever
Ronniebondage for sure, undoubtedly EU's best pvper : ))
I'd have to say ronniebondage, for all the outstanding things he's brought to our community
The others nominate him for being a PvPer, but he nominates himself for "bringing things to the community."
What, precisely, has he brought to the community?
If you look at his posts, you can see the negativity and inappropriate comments that he has brought the community.

...Definitely not an "MCGamer Legend".

If possible, I'd like to request that the staff team review his posts.

Guys? Where is Ninetailefox92?
He is without doubt a Map-Legend.
I second this nomination.
Ninetailefox92 (and Tree_TheBigKind) were the leaders/founders of Red Forest, one of the largest and most well-known build teams to have contributed to MCSG/MCG.
Ninetailefox92 himself has worked on dozens of maps, many of which have been added to the servers at some point or another, and he solo-built Winds of Change in 24 hours (unless I'm mistaken.)

Also, to add to the aesthetic appeal and organization of the thread, maybe you can divide the list into "Forum Legends," "Staff Legends," "PvP Legends," "YouTube Legends," "Clan Legends," etc.
* Edog Joey
Separate their names onto two different lines?
* jeromeASF
Is the J supposed to be capitalized?
Lastly, perhaps put "* Krafty (CraftyKratonite)" as many people from when he was most active know him by that name.

Someone who's new to the community/forums might consider this thread to be somewhat official. Therefore, it's best if the thread is as accurate as possible - having trolls like RonnieBondage on the list just because they received multiple nominations without much supporting reasoning is nonsensical.

Disclaimer: I don't personally know RonnieBondage, and my evaluation of him/her is based on my own encounters with, and research on, this player.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Objection.

I'd like to raise an inquiry about these two people.
I'm not familiar with the name xQualia, but I get the feeling that its because of my own lack of interest in clans.

However, the RonnieBondage name is entirely unfamiliar to me - upon further digging, I saw that many of his recent posts were very borderline: I'd even go so far as to suggest that the staff team look into handing out a punishment, for some of his recent posts.
The votes that he received on the thread were clearly a coordinated effort by him and his friends to get his name on the list.

I urge you to look into him a little bit more, and consider the posts that were voting for him - all occurred within a short time frame, by people that he associates with, and they also state different reasons for nomination from what he says.

The others nominate him for being a PvPer, but he nominates himself for "bringing things to the community."
What, precisely, has he brought to the community?
If you look at his posts, you can see the negativity and inappropriate comments that he has brought the community.

...Definitely not an "MCGamer Legend".

If possible, I'd like to request that the staff team review his posts.

I second this nomination.
Ninetailefox92 (and Tree_TheBigKind) were the leaders/founders of Red Forest, one of the largest and most well-known build teams to have contributed to MCSG/MCG.
Ninetailefox92 himself has worked on dozens of maps, many of which have been added to the servers at some point or another, and he solo-built Winds of Change in 24 hours (unless I'm mistaken.)

Also, to add to the aesthetic appeal and organization of the thread, maybe you can divide the list into "Forum Legends," "Staff Legends," "PvP Legends," "YouTube Legends," "Clan Legends," etc.

Separate their names onto two different lines?

Is the J supposed to be capitalized?

Lastly, perhaps put "* Krafty (CraftyKratonite)" as many people from when he was most active know him by that name.

Someone who's new to the community/forums might consider this thread to be somewhat official. Therefore, it's best if the thread is as accurate as possible - having trolls like RonnieBondage on the list just because they received multiple nominations without much supporting reasoning is nonsensical.

Disclaimer: I don't personally know RonnieBondage, and my evaluation of him/her is based on my own encounters with, and research on, this player.
I've taken what you said into account thats why the thread will get a pretty big update soon and I will also look into RonnieBondage

Further more: Legend accepted [✓] - [Ninetailefox92]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci