• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The following players have received the title Legend:

cheezedoodles
Philly67
Blake
SpaxHD
Eskild
Elgoldo
Extract
Fisheer
KallBergz
Canziano
TimmaaaaH
CracklingHD
xGtZz
darkrai202
TheCrazyCowww
BitoBain
Croe97
AlpakaWhacker

I cried in joy when I found Bito's name in there. Thank you so much, Creper_face. :'D

EDIT: I have a suggestion, before the list gets waaaay too long, would it be possible if you could add the reasons for every person on the list on why they are a legend? Like a little description on what made them who they are, so we know a little more about them! :3

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Biggest legends of MCSG is Nephilim and Vanicle | Vanessa there is no question

I will miss them both and they seriously have affected my life and my role here

Neph was the one person who literally meant the world to me, there is no chance my love to Neph is as strong as his love to Jojo but it's close, Neph was like my idol he was the one I looked up to and the one who I went to for everything without him in the team honestly I feel I cannot function.

Neph was the apple to my pie and the straw to my berry he was the world to me and I can't express enough how much him leaving has affected me, Through the 7 months of being Mod Neph was already there but he was still so kind and so helpful

Now we move on to Vanessa now she was one of the kindest and most lovely people to ever be in the staff team she did everything asked of her and was always so nice about it, Although I Didn't know her too well she was always one of the best here and I love her for it <3

#Nephilioner
#Vannicroe

Live on forever <3

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Faxulous - Was a very well known player within the community and a great all round player.

my name is there, i feel privileged

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
iFrox and TeIIo? They were the leaders of a really famous clan. And iFrox used to be first on the leaderboards like 3 years ago.

EmperorNathaan

Survivor
Reaction score
shaunypie because if cow and spax are in then he should

and charles/rossie
vanth and charliewolves

Reactions: MCS

J

District 13
Reaction score
Just wondering, could a moderator possibly sticky this thread. It's getting a lot of attention and doesn't appear that it will ever go down anytime soon :)

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I cried in joy when I found Bito's name in there. Thank you so much, Creper_face. :'D

EDIT: I have a suggestion, before the list gets waaaay too long, would it be possible if you could add the reasons for every person on the list on why they are a legend? Like a little description on what made them who they are, so we know a little more about them! :3
I am already working on something like that, but it will be time consuming but by tomorrow I'm sure the reasons will be up

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I am already working on something like that, but it will be time consuming but by tomorrow I'm sure the reasons will be up
I might be able to help out a bit with that.

If you're trying to keep this list as accurate as possible, you're a little too late. No offense to anybody on the list right now.
In that case...

* LeafyGreenTea
* Benjamin
* Gravey4rd
* Huahwi
* Col_StaR
* Lovelights
* ChadTheDJ
* Vareide
* Devin
* kpwn243
* subv3rsion
* life855
* exer60
* MoLoToV
* NoahSailer
* Zeno
* ThatOneTomahawk
* BajanCanadian
* JeromeASF
* RC_4777
* Mooclan
* CAmadeusA
* Edog
* Joey
* G33ke
* Mamiamato24

* Krafty
* Antster360
* Blamph
* RonnieBondage
* xQualia

* Shelby

* Ninetailefox92
* cheezedoodles

* Philly67
* Blake
* SpaxHD
* Eskild
* Elgoldo
* Extract
* Fisheer
*KallBergz
*Canziano
* TimmaaaaH
* CracklingHD
* xGtZz
* darkrai202
* TheCrazyCowww
*BitoBain

* croe97
* AlpakaWhacker

I crossed out the names that I personally don't consider to be "MCGamer Legends".
I'm not saying that they're not, but from my point of view, I don't recognize them as legends.
I'm keeping mind that I'm not knowledgeable about 100% of MCGamer, its playerbase, and who's who.
But at the same time, the hidden word in the title "MCGamer Legends" is (in many cases) "Famous MCGamer Legends," keeping in mind that this list should have people who are (or were) widely-recognizable, across multiple platforms - the forums, clans, in-game, and TeamSpeak.

Here's why:
Benjamin: Unless I'm mistaken, he's an ex-staff member, TE member, and fairly well-known person among the staff/ts community? However, being well-known and recognizable doesn't instantly mean that he's a legend. Although he's a builder, what has he contributed individually to MCGamer to merit him being a legend? Perhaps there is something, but I don't know about it. (Honestly, the #1 reason I know him is because I hear that he and Dave are friends, and #2 would be because SammieMariee ranted about him.)

Kpwn: He's a developer, yes, but if we put all of the current and previous high-ranking staff and administrative team on the list, then it'd sort of change the boundaries of the term "Legend". Of the staff that are on the list, they have to have a specific reason for being there.
• Example: Col_StaR was, and is, widely viewed as the best administrator (from a community point of view) for many reasons, such as his openness, surprisingly sassy (and hilariously clever!) attitude when dealing with silly things, his willingness to actually communicate with the community and express why certain things are or are not done.

(I'm not 100% sure about whether Kpwn should be removed in the list - he still has done a lot of work for the servers and deserves credit for it as a Developer, but at the same time his compensation is monetary payment: he's a paid dev, and doesn't do this for reputation. Other Devs, like Subv3rsion, are known in the community for something like potato and Half-Life 3 memes.)

Those who are on the list for clan-related recognition, but crossed out:
These are people who are known among the clan scene, but if you were to go onto the forums (for foruming purposes, not clans) or TeamSpeak or the in-game servers, there would be much lower chances of them being recognized as note-worthy, whereas players like Zeno, Eskild, Canziano, and Fisheer are either long-standing members who have had a significant impact across multiple clans and regions throughout MCGamer's history, or retired players who have left a long-lasting legacy behind them.

And then, there's a few names closer to the bottom of the list that.... well, I just have no idea why they're even there.

I could also pick out a few more names, (croe97 and alpaka being among them) but I feel like people would just argue with me about them, and I'd have to go to great lengths to explain how the OP states that just because they're high-ranking staff members doesn't mean they're "legends"

Also:
Legend - an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
A lot of the people on the (current) list are famous to an extent, but not to the point where they're defined as legends.
"Legend" also implies that they're from a long time ago - in this case, it can imply that many players who have risen to prominence within the past year or so might not be classified as legends... yet.

...or maybe im just being way too picky about this.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci