• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Only 2 more days left!

Remember to enter if you haven't already!

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
Getting a shout out from someone with 5.8k subs would be sick! However just think of the feeling you'll comprimise when giving it to a non-donor who cant afford it ;) <3 luv u jam xD
I meant as in being able to forward this giveaway into one of my own xD So more people are entered for the giveaway I guess

Mikkellillie

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Mikkellillie
Why should i win: Because i want to start youtubing on my smurf account. It would be very useful to /d and join full lobbies when i want to record. :)

Moose: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

Last edited:

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
  • matt0808
  • I have been with MCSG for over two years, I am now hoping to get into it a bit more again now as I have more time on my hands but don't have enough money at the moment to buy Platinum. I am also wanting to start recording in order to promote the community. This would be a great help and would mean I wouldn't be kicked with full servers. If I do start a series I will remember to name it after you Moose. ;)
  • Large

Last edited:

xNinj4z

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: xLiamHG (my cousin)#
I think he should get it because he cannot afford a rank like platinum and he would love it as an early birthday present from us!
1 word: Hmm... Shexy

Picklez

Platinum
Reaction score
Cptpicklez

I want donor on my new account. It would be nice. Thank you

I killed a moose before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics