• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
-IGN: wicky9722
-Why I want platinum: I want platinum because once you get over 1000 wins, or 2156, you seem to get targeted by other players much more often and if I had platinum, the disguise feature would possibly prevent that from happening. Also, being in a clan, I tend to get kicked in lobbies for donators which forces the rest of the clan members to find another server. There's really no reason that I actually deserve to win, other than that I am a God.
-Moose: Seductive

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
  • Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE): EvermoreHD
  • A short 1-3 sentence paragraph on why you want/deserve this donor: I have a somewhat significant amount of wins and other players often find that as a reason to target me. I would love to be able to utilize the disguise feature that comes with Platinum to fix this.
  • One word to describe a Moose: Animal? Idk xD

WolfEarth

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Hanyeol_ (my alt)

Why I want platinum: The perks that come with platinum are quite desirable and I really want donor, but alas, I am too poor to buy it myself. (and by that I mean my parents are like "Don't spend so much money on a stupid game")

1 Word to describe Moose: Canada

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Thereclaimerdude
I want to give it to my friend that buys gold donor. She spends alot of money on it and i just want to give it to her as a gift. Also i may or may not like her ;) please she would be really happy and if it makes her happy i will be happy. I wound buy her it but i dont have money and my parents wount let me so pleaseeeeeeee
Moose: one of the kindest person i met and ily, also did u read the part 2?

AlejandraLasso

Spectator
Reaction score
AlejandraLasso

I really want donor because I want to get into more games and play more. Thanks for choosing me if I win :p

Moose: Kind <3

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ALL1DO1SSCRIM69
Reason: My parents don't allow me to buy donor, even if it is my own money. I would use donor to get into scrims/battles easier.
Describing a moose: Well, the word that most accurately describes a moose would be "moose". :p

MasterReality

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: MasterReality
Why I want this: I want this donor because recently on MCSG I have gotten into clans and I can never get into a game without getting kicked. I also can't buy any donor until I'm 18 because my parents will not let me of how expensive they are. I hope I have any chance of winning and bye!
One Word To Describe a Mosee: Beautiful <3

Last edited:

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Thereclaimerdude
I want to give it to my friend that buys gold donor. She spends alot of money on it and i just want to give it to her as a gift. Also i may or may not like her ;) please she would be really happy and if it makes her happy i will be happy. I wound buy her it but i dont have money and my parents wount let me so pleaseeeeeeee
Moose: one of the kindest person i met and ily, also did u read the part 2?
I edited it please reread?

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: StaticReach
Reason: To be honest the platinum rank if given to me would not be for myself but for my best friend (in real life) CampingMaster. He has always been there for me through thick and thin and was the individual who showed me Minecraft. In addition to this he has spent over 100 dollars on me primarily giving me the money to buy my Minecraft account and other things in my life which are of some importance and other things which are just to cheer me up when I am having an awful day. In my eyes the rank would be a way to show him I have appreciated everything he has done in my life and have not forgotten all the sacrifices in which he made for me.
A way to describe Moose: A creature with the warmest heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci