• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer PVP Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I understand the players on the EU, and AU servers who might not necessarily get all the events right away. I understand that this is frustrating to you guys as well. I want to point out that we like to test things before we make them worldwide. We want to make sure we have the right team and the right rules in place to allow that team to operate as effectively as possible. We picked the server we thought would be best to test that on since most of the mods on the project are US. Like I have said it other posts before this one. If all goes good we will bring this to the other regions. Just give us the chance to make sure that our system we have in place works efficiently enough, so that when we do go to more regions and more teams, we don't have any issues and we know what we have will work. So, please set the frustration aside and be patient as this event along with other will be brought to your regions. In the mean time, there is sections on the forums where you can suggest events and such for the server. Anyways, im thanking you in advanced for the patients of the AU and EU players. We didn't forget about you. <3
gf.

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
As my goooood friend (Mr. Garibaldi <-- for all you nerds out there!) Used to say, TearTear, you should have done this before I quit minecraft.

~Londo.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not going to ask the question "Why is this US hosted", Because I already know that this is just for testing, But what I Am going to be asking is, Why you never "Test" something out on EU? MCGamer is not about US. You guys have EU Members aswel.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not going to ask the question "Why is this US hosted", Because I already know that this is just for testing, But what I Am going to be asking is, Why you never "Test" something out on EU? MCGamer is not about US. You guys have EU Members aswel.
I would like to know this too.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
For sure will try to get a team together for this. Sounds like fun :D

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
I cannot answer this fully. What I can do is speak for this event. As I have stated before it is because I am a US player. If I happened to live in EU then guess what... This would be tested in EU. As for why other things are not tested in EU, I cannot answer that. It may be something you want to bring up in the next community focus group.

Adding onto this. We are at a short for EU mods atm. Which is why a lot of things happen on US. So if you are EU and you want to be staff please go ahead and apply.

iRekPeople

Tribute
Reaction score
I cannot answer this fully. What I can do is speak for this event. As I have stated before it is because I am a US player. If I happened to live in EU then guess what... This would be tested in EU. As for why other things are not tested in EU, I cannot answer that. It may be something you want to bring up in the next community focus group.

Adding onto this. We are at a short for EU mods atm. Which is why a lot of things happen on US. So if you are EU and you want to be staff please go ahead and apply.
I'd like to be put in please.
I'm not in a clan so put me in a random team.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score

we only have 12 EU mods atm, For about 10.000+ players. I'm in a clan, and i dont have enough time to moderate i I would get accepted. I never said an Moderator had to Host an EU Event, We got some EU Admins and Sr mods aswel.

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
we only have 12 EU mods atm, For about 10.000+ players. I'm in a clan, and i dont have enough time to moderate i I would get accepted. I never said an Moderator had to Host an EU Event, We got some EU Admins and Sr mods aswel.
Again, that is something I have no answer for and am not in a position to answer. Admins and Sr.Staff have a ton of things they do on a daily basis. As a mod it is our job to help keep the community an enjoyable place. If there is something you want to see happen tell someone. Bring it up in the community focus group. As for this event, it will expand to EU and AU just not at this time.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you think livestreaming the event would be a good idea? Maybe not right now as this is your first time doing this, but if it goes well and people want to watch, livestreaming would be a good idea. Especially if it gets really big and it's always full of spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci