• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer PVP Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you think livestreaming the event would be a good idea? Maybe not right now as this is your first time doing this, but if it goes well and people want to watch, livestreaming would be a good idea. Especially if it gets really big and it's always full of spectators.
Thank you for the idea! I will keep that in mind. :)

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
When I first read the title I was like "OMG a 1v1 player tournament!!!!" but then I read on and it was in teams and I was like "ohhh......ok". Would've been better if it was 1v1's but good luck all!

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
When I first read the title I was like "OMG a 1v1 player tournament!!!!" but then I read on and it was in teams and I was like "ohhh......ok". Would've been better if it was 1v1's but good luck all!
Who knows! There is a ton of potential for this event. If all goes well, there may be chances for so many different things. ;)

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmm beginning rounds on January 30th? Does that mean it will have to be 1.8 or will there be a separate server for 1.7?

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
I was responsible and in charge of starting it. I am a US mod and have very bad ping and connection to EU servers. It would have made it very difficult for me to do it on EU. If everything goes well and we get a good response I promise to bring it to all networks. I just want to do a mini one to make sure we have the idea down. Obviously it seems it is something the community is very interested in and I understand this. When the time come I will get some more staff involved over in the EU and AU regions and get something going. <3
Seems like someone is being a teincy bit self-centred. Even though you have bad ping, that isnt going to stop you from serving the other 3 thousand players playing on EU is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci