• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Rules Need to Change

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Optifine is used to enhance the Minecraft performance. It comes along with the zoom feature. We don't just want to disallow this amazing mod just for that.
Increasing your gamma is so you can see better in the dark, there for giving you an advantage over others.
In my opinion increasing your gamma is a bigger advantage than the zoom feature.
Every single advantage only helps you if you know how to use it.

If you used hacks and you didn't know how to move in Minecraft, how would you do anything?

Same in this situation, added on to the fact that not everyone has Gamma or Optifine, (even though it's widely known) there's always going to be a disadvantage to something, whether that be all the way down to the brainpower needed to think out strategies.

And speaking of strategies, why can't we think of these add-ons (that don't ruin the game) as strategies? They only work when used well, they don't ruin the whole purpose of the game (at least the modern purpose), and they are widely accessible.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Because the moderators are forced to publicly agree with what the administration decides when they are staff members. It's basically a contractual obligation. Once they are no longer staff, they can say whatever the heck they want. See: Shelby, @Me
So moderators aren't allowed their own opinions? XDDDDD
Classic MCSG, I mean what ever happened to freedom of speech

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I tried having my own opinion and look how that went...lol.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah.
I tried having my own opinion and look how that went...lol.
OMG.
Dude...
What happened bro? I haven't seen you in forever. I was so proud of you when you got hired, and now you aren't a mod anymore? What's up with that?

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah.

OMG.
Dude...
What happened bro? I haven't seen you in forever. I was so proud of you when you got hired, and now you aren't a mod anymore? What's up with that?
Basically I tried siding with the community on a few things, got in fights with other mods, and was told that it would be smart of me to resign after Col left because I was likely to be demoted short thereafter.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Basically I tried siding with the community on a few things, got in fights with other mods, and was told that it would be smart of me to resign after Col left because I was likely to be demoted short thereafter.
DM me with some more details, if you're okay with doing that. I'd like to know more.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also Yannick Said that public accounts are banable, but yet that is another shade of grey that isn't 'exactly' specified in the rules.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also Yannick Said that public accounts are banable, but yet that is another shade of grey that isn't 'exactly' specified in the rules.
Public accounts are bannable, yeah. Don't use them, kids.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Guies. I triyed 2 fite an gumma uzur and et mayde dem hav beg haxs. Et iz unfayur 4 nubz 2 uze gumma cuz et haz aymebot. I soupurt dis rhuyle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci