• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging_Raisins

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe my ban was unfair as from what i know,the ban process is " Warned,kicked,then if done again banned." I wasn't warned,i was,kicked and banned straight after,wasnt given a second chance.Beleive the job you are doing is right but i do beleive that thats unfair.by not following the ban process.I was banned for advertising a website,no warning just kicked and banned.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I believe my ban was unfair as from what i know,the ban process is " Warned,kicked,then if done again banned." I wasn't warned,i was,kicked and banned straight after,wasnt given a second chance.Beleive the job you are doing is right but i do beleive that thats unfair.by not following the ban process.I was banned for advertising a website,no warning just kicked and banned.
If you feel your ban was unfair, then please post a ban dispute here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/
A Sr. Mod will then deal with the case asap. If you require any more help, feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci