• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2 Public Beta!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I joined the server and I just walked for about 10 blocks and I got a message saying I was banned by Xime!
Will this ban also count on my record? I didnt even do something wrong?

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
I joined the server and I just walked for about 10 blocks and I got a message saying I was banned by Xime!
The anti-cheat is buggy with this test don't worry it won't go on your record as previously stated in the thread.

Reaction score
If I get banned, like 6 times from anti-cheat, does it count, or does it not count as this is beta server?
Btw, new hub looks awesome, but it's pretty annoying having to do all this just to get to a sg lobby >.>

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do not worry! The anti-cheat has been acknowledged by staff members, so the following automatic bans will not be counted in your record. :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Oh ok thank god! Other than that, the hub and lobby looks good! Can't wait for the update! Only thing I don't like is that it takes a while to get to the survival games servers...

J

Jojo

I would love a friend plugin to be added :3 That would make it way easier to play with friends, event hough they dont have skype :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
What exactly did Team Elite change in Notux's hub (now MCGN's Arcade hub) ? I honestly can't see a difference, except for the signs at spawn and the giant banner.
EDIT: Seems like they removed the parkours, which is boring :(
Removed the giant Antvenom statue, removed + added spawn and gamemode signs, removed parkour, removed "AVN" from inside the bushes, probably more stuff too.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Removed the giant Antvenom statue, removed + added spawn and gamemode signs, removed parkour, removed "AVN" from inside the bushes, probably more stuff too.
Should've replaced it with a statue of chad's cat imo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci