• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2: Some Updates

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why are we unable to connect to CA servers? Are they not up yet? It's terrible for some Canadians to play on the US servers, for our ping is terrible there. Please reply with future updates. Thanks!
CA will return later today or tomorrow. We had some hardware issues setting up the location.

StedStriker

Spectator
Reaction score
I sometimes can't join a hub while I am trying to join the server. Not happy =/

Divux

Career
Reaction score
not letting me join, says cant find a hub, I bought diamond donor for this -_-

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Kauff - We get more people just playing SG here than any other network. (Not adding up all of the gametypes combined for the total login amount)

@xSaw90 - Looks like again NCP issues which is on the list. Thanks for reporting this!
There is something im wondering about. Why does the NCP allow regen hacking? And where is the silent join for donors?
Also cant you just have all the signs in SG? PLEASE! its annoying for people who are playing clan wars and also people that are going to team

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Amazing!
Hello Tributes,

Server Transportation & Commands
In order to remain competitive with other large networks, MCGamer V2 brought an array of necessary updates and features to the MCGamer Network. Many of these are improvements to our server infrastructure, improvements and tweaks that work under the hood to make everything run more efficiently.

o a random server of the given game.

Already the best Survival Games Server, there is no competition :D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member