• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's beggining?

Valswee

Diamond
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in a land far from this one, there was a survival game. All of the sudden a time traveler popped up in the game and bop, it ended up on minecraft- Serverr

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Me and Beings were the first two players to ever join the servers. We are from early 2012 before there was a hub!!!! The first maps on the servers were Breeze Island and Teweran Survival Games 2. I won the first ever game on MCSG etc.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Me and Beings were the first two players to ever join the servers. We are from early 2012 before there was a hub!!!! The first maps on the servers were Breeze Island and Teweran Survival Games 2. I won the first ever game on MCSG etc.
yes he is right

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice lie to get attention.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
AU used to be hosted in Singapore back in early 2013. Also had only 6 or 8 servers.

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
I love how half of the people that commented on this thread lie about when they joined. It's cool if you joined in 2012, but really if you joined in 2014 or 2015 your stats page can tell.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
"Mcgamer" "first year"
Moron
"How many grils r playing?!?"
Ok what the hell

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
I've been here since the early days of hub 1-8 and servers SG1-200
Joined MCGamer in January, 2014.
as for me, ive been playing since June of 2012. I won my first game on sg2, where i teamed with bom and another person and they let me win. For some odd reason i think it was darkrai202 but not really sure it was him

Bulletshield3

Experienced
Reaction score
I was a moderator on MCTF2 before the merge of MCTF2 and MCSG... So I guess when a hub with both of them merged was when I joined MCGamer.
o/

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
I have quoted someone else's post that was new after refreshing the page. Not really considered a double post unless I were to continue a thought over to a new post for no reason. :)
There is an "edit" button by your side in order to prevent the so called action "double-posting". All you need to do is click on it and re-type the quote you had in mind.
Have a nice day in the MCGamer forum, if you need any help, contact me! :thumbsup: (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci