• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG and What It Could Do

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The voting system is a poll and ls likely to be removed. The NCP plugin isn't causing the lag; it is your computer (I have 0 lag). The maps you listed are all good except for:
  • SG2
  • Rugged Lands
Although I like these things, a friend system would be nice and not getting seeds/saplings would be too.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
The voting system is a poll and ls likely to be removed. The NCP plugin isn't causing the lag; it is your computer (I have 0 lag). The maps you listed are all good except for:
  • SG2
  • Rugged Lands
Although I like these things, a friend system would be nice and not getting seeds/saplings would be too.
I never said anything about lag as in fps just as in how NCP teleports you back and glitchs you out everytime you hit someone if you dont let go of sprint, block, or crouch. And with Breeze Island there are only 2 tier 2s outside of the middle that are within 15 seconds of each other and not all the chests in the middle are tier2 so Breeze definetly does need re-tiering :p

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The voting system is great. I for one enjoy playing underplayed maps where I may not have a chest route; it's way more exciting than playing the same handful of maps over and over again.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
The voting system is great. I for one enjoy playing underplayed maps where I may not have a chest route; it's way more exciting than playing the same handful of maps over and over again.
Yeah I do see you're point my opinion is mostly from the proffesional thing mcsg should do with the majority of the community prefering the old system, I do like playing some maps that are underplayed probably 1 of every 4 times the one that was barely voted wins I like to play it, but this is all my personal opinion in this reply but I do see your point and I know many others share the same opinion as I monitered the thread about the voting system for about 2 week :p

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I never said anything about lag as in fps just as in how NCP teleports you back and glitchs you out everytime you hit someone if you dont let go of sprint, block, or crouch. And with Breeze Island there are only 2 tier 2s outside of the middle that are within 15 seconds of each other and not all the chests in the middle are tier2 so Breeze definetly does need re-tiering :p
Yes, the glitch back thing gets on my nerves. I didn't know what you meant. As for Breeze Island, I think it is great.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG.. do something about this. ( ͡͡ O ͜ʖ ͡ O) Make changes or we riot ( ͡͡ O ͜ʖ ͡ O)

Dave
ChadTheDJ
Toast
Btw, since MCSG staff might not know that I'm kidding, I'm making this post so that you know it was only a joke, im not actually starting something up with the community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci