• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG and What It Could Do

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is titled "Things MCSG could do". Also could you be a little more polite, and if anything it would be people like you, who post before reading the actual thread and discussion.
I read the actual thread, and it's pointless to even post this thread. The developers know what they are meant to do and are doing it. You people don't need to point that out for them. <3

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
I read the actual thread, and it's pointless to even post this thread. The developers know what they are meant to do and are doing it. You people don't need to point that out for them. <3
Please stop talking now.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Your obviously not getting the point, the point of thread is to make a suggestion as to what they could do.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is titled "Things MCSG could do". Also could you be a little more polite, and if anything it would be people like you, who post before reading the actual thread and discussion.
They know what they "could" do. You don't need to point it out on this pointless thread. I spoke to Chad yesterday and he said they have a lot to do so there is hardly any time. Stop bringing hate to them because they haven't done it yet.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
They know what they "could" do. You don't need to point it out on this pointless thread. I spoke to Chad yesterday and he said they have a lot to do so there is hardly any time. Stop bringing hate to them because they haven't done it yet.
He's giving suggestions. What don't you understand about that?

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Your obviously not getting the point, the point of thread is to make a suggestion as to what they could do.
They already know what people have asked for, they know what they are doing. There are other ways you can get them your opinions and suggestions <3

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
They already know what people have asked for, they know what they are doing. There are other ways you can get them your opinions and suggestions <3
Obviously you don't see the point in this thread seeing as this is the forums and it is the only way to talk to them as a whole. You are causing unnecessary flame and conflict and if you could stop posting here about it I would greatly appreciate it, I also know they have lives outside of mcsg, never told them how to do their job, and know that their isn't a ton of time but I also have been playing on this server for almost 2 years now and probably know more than you think I do about what goes on on the inside of mcsg and what's being worked on and done, with that said I would like for you to pm me if you would like to reply something that is helpful to the thread or has constructive critisism like I asked for in thread.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
So, what is the other way to get your suggestions out. I heard making threads, and using the word 'COULD' and stating the word OPINION multiple times can help. He is just stating his suggestions

And it seems like you might need some help http://dictionary.cambridge.org

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
So, what is the other way to get your suggestions out. I heard making threads, and using the word 'COULD' and stating the word OPINION multiple times can help. He is just stating his suggestions

And it seems like you might need some help http://dictionary.cambridge.org
I know it is annoying and everything but please don't cause more conflict.
Why do you need this reserved!?
For any important updates to the post or anything I remove or possibly for suggestions on what to add from feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci