• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG and What It Could Do

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
This is basically the same thread that's has been posted a gazzilion times and I can't be bothered to reply with the answer
Well if they aren't going to do anything about it then I say keep making the threads. They are obviously trying to make a change in the community and change things for the better.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Well if they aren't going to do anything about it then I say keep making the threads. They are obviously trying to make a change in the community and change things for the better.
No one cares
I get what you guys are trying to say but I just tried to ignore him lol I did ask for all replies to be polite and have constructive critisism so just ignore it don't really want this to become a flame filled thread :)

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you on? TF2 has been down for 8 months, and you say the developers should "refine" MCSG? .______.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you on? TF2 has been down for 8 months, and you say the developers should "refine" MCSG? .______.
What's the point in creating a new gametype when their most popular one is really glitchy and unfinished. It brings in almost all of the donators and should be top priority especially as it is easier to do that then to restart on the old tf2 plugin.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
What's the point in creating a new gametype when their most popular one is really glitchy and unfinished. It brings in almost all of the donators and should be top priority especially as it is easier to do that then to restart on the old tf2 plugin.
Again, what are you on?

MCTF2 is not a new gametype. It was bought by MCSG and then made into a "network" (one favoured gametype) with ZedChase. How the hell is MCSG glitchy and unfinished. The reason it is is because the developers keep on adding all these new *features* which end up creating more bugs. MCTF2 really needs a recode- It has been abandoned for 8 months. I would love to help write it, but unfortunately I can't join the dev team.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Again, what are you on?

MCTF2 is not a new gametype. It was bought by MCSG and then made into a "network" (one favoured gametype) with ZedChase. How the hell is MCSG glitchy and unfinished. The reason it is is because the developers keep on adding all these new *features* which end up creating more bugs. MCTF2 really needs a recode- It has been abandoned for 8 months. I would love to help write it, but unfortunately I can't join the dev team.
I didn't say "new" what I meant was that since it is 8 months old and minecraft and bukkit have been changed a ton in that time they will have a lot to do and change.

Last edited:

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
K

I didn't say "new" what I meant was that since it is 8 months old and minecraft and bukkit have been changed a ton in that time they will have a lot to do and change.
Bukkit has hardly changed at all, and while minecraft has changed, the bukkit API's code doesn't just change every update.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Bukkit has hardly changed at all, and while minecraft has changed, the bukkit API's code doesn't just change every update.
For a plugin that was never officially released out of beta and that had many bugs in it, with the changes that were made to the plugins mcsg uses, bukkit, and to minecraft itself it will take a while to do in comparison to finishing up the SG plugin for the time being. That's all I was saying.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Get a good server host. Cube host doesn't go down every 2 hours or anything.

Like srsly, I don't see any other big servers go down. Hypixel, OCN, hive, Mineplex, those are just some at the top of my head, that never go down. The only one that goes down sometimes is Shotbow.

And they should have constant tournaments, how OCN, Badlion, and some other servers do. OCN gives out 64+ private servers for the teams to privately scrim on, and go over strats. (Each team participating in the tourney gets a server.) They also have another 16 servers where the tourney games are played. OCN has never had a problem with these, so I really don't see how mcsg would. It's just mcsg is lazy. Hehe, I'm done with meh rant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci