• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG lately.

erickN

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel like this matter has already been addressed, but its RIDICULOUS the amount of hackers in the server + major lag lately = horrible gaming experience. You seriously need to take care of the hacker at least, I played 5 games and 3 out of those 5 had hackers in them and I don't think it should be my responsibility to have to record them, I am here to play not to do a mod's job. Also not all of us have gaming computers that run at 150 fps ok? Some of us can't record without the game dropping to 15 fps. I do this because I love the server and want to continue to have fun in it but the makes it almost impossible with all the lag and hackers lately, seriously this needs to be fixed. I know it isn't easy to run a server but I mean, you could always get more mods and be less strict about mod applications , I don't know to be completely honest. But I have seen servers have 'helper' rank, maybe you could add that to MCSG and have a 'helper' in each server to monitor, once again I know it's not easy but it's getting really hard to have fun these days. Maybe it's not a good idea to add a 'helper' rank or be less strict in the mod applications, but my point is that someone needs to do something about this.

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like this matter has already been addressed, but its RIDICULOUS the amount of hackers in the server + major lag lately = horrible gaming experience. You seriously need to take care of the hacker at least, I played 5 games and 3 out of those 5 had hackers in them and I don't think it should be my responsibility to have to record them, I am here to play not to do a mod's job. Also not all of us have gaming computers that run at 150 fps ok? Some of us can't record without the game dropping to 15 fps. I do this because I love the server and want to continue to have fun in it but the makes it almost impossible with all the lag and hackers lately, seriously this needs to be fixed. I know it isn't easy to run a server but I mean, you could always get more mods and be less strict about mod applications , I don't know to be completely honest. But I have seen servers have 'helper' rank, maybe you could add that to MCSG and have a 'helper' in each server to monitor, once again I know it's not easy but it's getting really hard to have fun these days. Maybe it's not a good idea to add a 'helper' rank or be less strict in the mod applications, but my point is that someone needs to do something about this.
I get what you are saying man! But there are plenty of other servers you can play on! I wont list them but you can look up some! MCGamer has a lot of work to do and they can not get to every single hacker.. And I suggest you saving up for a good computer like me! I have worked very hard to get this 850$ and am only 14..

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I see where your frustration is coming from but realistically there are 200+ servers. It's going to be difficult to be able to find enough capable staff to monitor all of them 24/7.

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
I see where your frustration is coming from but realistically there are 200+ servers. It's going to be difficult to be able to find enough capable staff to monitor all of them 24/7.
Indeed. And if we had 200+ mods there would be more then plenty abusing powers and would be hard to keep up with them

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
70%+ of the "hackers" are really just lag. Lag can appear to be forcefield at times. Also, a large percent of the community likes to blame their death on hackers, just cause they suck, and can't kill the person.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you really think Devs can just make hackers disappear? Sure they are annoying but no one can stop them.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Does there need to be a list of banned forum topics? Either that or some sort of magic "Unwatch Posts in XXX forum section" (or an XXX forum sect...nvm)? I've about had it with the amount of whining about hackers. "OMG he's such a hacker! He hit me in my special spot too hard!" "There's so much lag and every server has a cheater or a meanie even when it doesn't lag!" "Hackers cause the server to lag!" (<<< Even though DDoSing is literally one of the only forms of hacking that actually does pose a legitimate threat to server security).

I'm done [w]itching about people who [w]itch now. Just remember to keep the complaints only about other players and always back it up with evidence. General whining about anything is only wasting the community's time unless it's a legitimate (or in some cases illegitimate) problem you're having IRL that the community members can actually give advice about. We can't give you advice or current news on this topic. Have a good day. :)

Reaction score
If you find a hacker just poke someone on teamspeak, I'm on there and will be with you straight away. As for the lag EU is having some problems with the data center being moved, but its being fixed. I hope this has answered your concerns.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If you find a hacker just poke someone on teamspeak, I'm on there and will be with you straight away. As for the lag EU is having some problems with the data center being moved, but its being fixed. I hope this has answered your concerns.
I can count the number of mods who don't go AFK or who actually help on Teamspeak (or the U.S. [most active] hub) on one hand bud. Senior mods, administrators, and devs are nearly inapproachable except for specific hours of the day. What about the times after about 10:30 P.M. Pacific time all the way to about 5:30 A.M.? Teamspeak's a damn dead zone then and it makes me want to shoot a laptop. -,-

Reaction score
I can count the number of mods who don't go AFK or who actually help on Teamspeak (or the U.S. [most active] hub) on one hand bud. Senior mods, administrators, and devs are nearly inapproachable except for specific hours of the day.
If you have problems such as hackers or people abusing you then contact a moderator; Admins, Developers and Sr Moderators are busy with other work which is why the moderators are here as the Sr staff are most often busy with other mcgamer related things so you should really speak to a moderator about any problems you have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci