• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map~ Arena X

Would you like to see this map finished, and possibly in MCSG?

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Duck here, bringing you: "MCSG~ Arena X."
I just visualized, and drew out a layout for the map plans, which can be viewed here:
The map is going to be a 'ruined' soccer arena; Arena X.
I just came up with the concept and idea today, and started a rough build, so I don't have any actual screenshots.
A story line, screenshots, and more than likely a build team will emerge at a later date. You can expect some sort of build team for the project as soon as I can find a server.
You can't tell much from my cruddy MSPaint conceptual design, but if you imagine a 'ruined' soccer stadium, you should be able to get a pretty good idea.
Now that you've got an image in your mind, I'd like to know of anything you'd like to see in this map, and if you think it is an overall idea.
Screenshots and more to come later!
<3
Screenshots!
Cornucopia!
Goals!
It is subject to change, so if there's something you don't like or would like to see added, please say so in the comments.
Apply for the Arena X build team!
~~Not yet established~~

L

Lululioness

I'd love to help ducky <3
Is it going to be so we're shrunk down in a soccer stadium?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love to help ducky <3
Is it going to be so we're shrunk down in a soccer stadium?
Basically, yes. They will be things like food vendors, a parking lot with a bus (the bus has to do with the storyline), stadium shops, bleachers, things you'd find in a soccer stadium.

As for helping with the building process, I'm working out a server host. I'll let you know when that's sorted out.

L

Lululioness

Basically, yes. They will be things like food vendors, a parking lot with a bus (the bus has to do with the storyline), stadium shops, bleachers, things you'd find in a soccer stadium.

As for helping with the building process, I'm working out a server host. I'll let you know when that's sorted out.
Ah cool, so it'll be a bit bigger than a usual soccer stadium to the people playing?

I haz ideas:
- A soccer ball in the middle and the cornucopia chests around the soccer ball.
- Leftover things from people watching the game on the bleachers and stuff
- A big referee room with cameras and stuffs.
- It should also be a kinda flashy new stadium so we can make it bigger and prettier :D

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
id love to be apart of the team duck, but mods like maps that are worn down, so i think we should or you, take the approach, of a rundown soccer field

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Ah cool, so it'll be a bit bigger than a usual soccer stadium to the people playing?

I haz ideas:
- A soccer ball in the middle and the cornucopia chests around the soccer ball.
- Leftover things from people watching the game on the bleachers and stuff
- A big referee room with cameras and stuffs.
- It should also be a kinda flashy new stadium so we can make it bigger and prettier :D
I love those ideas! Will defininetely keep in mind during the building process! <3

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
id love to be apart of the team duck, but mods like maps that are worn down, so i think we should or you, take the approach, of a rundown soccer field
I am indeed going for 'ruins' look. To me it's more of a survival games feel, and that's what I'm going to go for.
I might go for non-ruined, but it depends. I will build the initial map fancy-like, then decide whether I will put some holes and vines around for the 'ruined' look.

As for the build team part, I'll keep you posted, and notify you where to apply, etc.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok that would be cool, it would be really fun to help duck!!! and lulioness mods actually are the ones who look at maps, and recommend them. I was looking at maps, and over 5 mods said your chances of getting accepted, are higher if your map has a hunger games type feel(rundown, torn up, blows to pieces etc.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci