• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map~ Arena X

Would you like to see this map finished, and possibly in MCSG?

• Total voters

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Not even done yet >.<
It seems like it will be small, but in actuality, it will be quite big. There will be numerous tunnels, rooms, shops, the field, bleachers, a parking lot, and much more on the map, making it quite big in result. Not huge, but not small either.
Perfect, kinda like sg4????

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
You could say that. Nowhere near the same in esthetic, or building type, but the size will be about the same.
Ya, that what i mean, but as i said, lemme know if you need help, and ill be there, oh by the way, are you building the map on a multiplayer server, or on single player?

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Duck here, bringing you: "MCSG~ Arena X."
I just visualized, and drew out a layout for the map plans, which can be viewed here:
The map is going to be a 'ruined' soccer arena; Arena X.
I just came up with the concept and idea today, and started a rough build, so I don't have any actual screenshots.
A story line, screenshots, and more than likely a build team will emerge at a later date. You can expect some sort of build team for the project as soon as I can find a server.
You can't tell much from my cruddy MSPaint conceptual design, but if you imagine a 'ruined' soccer stadium, you should be able to get a pretty good idea.
Now that you've got an image in your mind, I'd like to know of anything you'd like to see in this map, and if you think it is an overall idea.
Screenshots and more to come later!
<3
Screenshots!
~~Currently none~~
Apply for the Arena X build team!
~~Not yet established~~
Oh my god! Can I help build? Im great at this stuff! pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease FOR YOUR COW BESSY

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
guys, please control yourselves, give the duck lady some space, but yes pork if i am allowed to help build, i assure you you will have your own potato, with sharpness 2!!!!! whahahahahahaah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci