• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map~ Arena X

Would you like to see this map finished, and possibly in MCSG?

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I've been trying for a while, and i haven't been able to get a server.
I will be working on this map myself for the time being, unless a server falls from the sky.

Hopefully, it'll be finished 1-2 months from now, possibly even less.

Are you still working on this? Just a question :D (you kinda had the same idea as i had)
So yes, I'm still working >.>.

L

Lululioness

UPDATE:

I will be working on this map myself for the time being, unless a server falls from the sky.

Hopefully, it'll be finished 1-2 months from now, possibly even less.

So yes, I'm still working >.>.
Aw man :(

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a server. However, I will be canceling it in 8 days, unless one of the co-owners decides he can pay for it. If it happens, I would like to mention that it has all of the build plugins you need, as the server was intended for the build team, Team Astral, but since that is dying out, I/co-ownerguy may be able to hook you guys up!

p.s. I think a server might have just fell from the sky.

p.s.s. keyword: MIGHT, so don't get your hopes too high now.

L

Lululioness

I have a server. However, I will be canceling it in 8 days, unless one of the co-owners decides he can pay for it. If it happens, I would like to mention that it has all of the build plugins you need, as the server was intended for the build team, Team Astral, but since that is dying out, I/co-ownerguy may be able to hook you guys up!

OMG YES!!
duckluv321

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

Oh wow, thank you!

Every if it doesn't work out, I sincerely appreciate the offer :).

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
If the server works out, i would greatly like to contribute to the build team!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I've finished most of the goals! Here's a screenshot:

I need to add much more ruin to the lines, but it's getting there ;).

Again, the map is far from done, and I'm sure revisions will be made, but it'll look similar to this in the end product :).

I am now 5% done.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci