• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map~ Arena X

Would you like to see this map finished, and possibly in MCSG?

• Total voters

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I really like the idea of the trophy at corn! :D

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
I really just don't get how this has 1,000 views but legitimate maps with actual work done on them only have like 150, like Meander Valley.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I really just don't get how this has 1,000 views but legitimate maps with actual work done on them only have like 150, like Meander Valley.
Look who is back!
Why did you just post this?
Oh, and the map is only 2% done! There is A LOT more work to be done on it, so be patient.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Look who is back!
Why did you just post this?
Oh, and the map is only 2% done! There is A LOT more work to be done on it, so be patient.
Because I keep getting notifications about it. Exactly, nothing is done which is a big reason why I just don't get how it has so many views. Idea aside there's no work to show for it that's all i'm saying.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Because I keep getting notifications about it. Exactly, nothing is done which is a big reason why I just don't get how it has so many views. Idea aside there's no work to show for it that's all i'm saying.
Just click the 'unwatch thread' button and you won't have to hear about this map/thread ever again.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Just click the 'unwatch thread' button and you won't have to hear about this map/thread ever again.
I'm not even being negative I'm just saying. Maybe it will be cool, I'm just saying we have no idea yet.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not even being negative I'm just saying. Maybe it will be cool, I'm just saying we have no idea yet.
Well, I'm not sure if she has a server for it yet, and then she'll have to begin recruiting members for a build team.
It's a very long process in itself, but she's also a moderator now, so this map is not one of her main priorities at the moment. Many maps take a long time to actually get from an idea to an actual map, it just takes time.

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you still working on this? Just a question :D (you kinda had the same idea as i had)

Epic3114

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to help with this arena!!! So if u need an extra person or someone for this build team just ask me!!!

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello ducky, if the build team isnt't yet full, i would love to contribute to the arena X project. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci