• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG rolemodels

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
My role models were BlitzCometITU Uncrowdedflyer5 and Blamph this guys motivated me to try tio get better at mcsg cause they were so good and I ran into them many games and I would target them to see if I had got better, If I saw them ingame I would charge no matter what cause I knew if I could beat them Then I was getting better
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 When was it that you started targeting me? I'm trying to remember if you were the guy that I'd fear of ambushing me every game I was in.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 When was it that you started targeting me? I'm trying to remember if you were the guy that I'd fear of ambushing me every game I was in.
My IGN back then was SoFlyImTooHigh I was soo newbie and I remember being so happy when I killed you and BomBashious back then my IGN now is xMPRxProductions

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
My role models were BlitzCometITU Uncrowdedflyer5 and Blamph this guys motivated me to try tio get better at mcsg cause they were so good and I ran into them many games and I would target them to see if I had got better, If I saw them ingame I would charge no matter what cause I knew if I could beat them Then I was getting better
Wait whut, I don't think I know you :p Or do I?

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
My IGN back then was SoFlyImTooHigh I was soo newbie and I remember being so happy when I killed you and BomBashious back then my IGN now is xMPRxProductions
I remember you! But you're not the guy I was scared of being ambushed by all the time. But, I do remember you and when you killed us. :p

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BlitzCometITU You probably dont remember me :p I didnt talk to anyone back then but I remember seeing you in games and your skillz were so awesome I replaced the s with a z

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well thanks :p Good to know sone people actually thought I was good :)
Me and my one friend that I actually talked too on skype made our own list of the top 100 Mcsg Us pvpers and you were like 17th that we knew of :p we didnt know many people though lol jk

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Me and my one friend that I actually talked too on skype made our own list of the top 100 Mcsg Us pvpers and you were like 17th that we knew of :p we didnt know many people though lol jk
Do you remember if I was on that list? :3 Unless the "jk" was towards the whole message. :p

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
jk wasnt towards the whole thing :p you were like 15 or 16 you and Bom were like right beside each other :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci