• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG rolemodels

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If I didn't look up to you, I wouldn't have applied 5 times until I finally got accepted :p You shouldn't be surprised.
1. You looked up to me? Dafaq?
2. You applied FIVE TIMES??? THA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)!
3. Uhm, awk
4. I am surprised
5. I just felt like putting 5 things on the list to make it nice. Don't read this one.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
1. You looked up to me? Dafaq?
2. You applied FIVE TIMES??? THA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)!
3. Uhm, awk
4. I am surprised
5. I just felt like putting 5 things on the list to make it nice. Don't read this one.
I already read it ;(

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, When I was a noob, I used to always see Hanfi12 in game, and he always won (I spectated every game if I lost back then xD) I was always like "Hanfi please truce"
He always said no but I was always happy to be in a game with him xD

After a while, Of me not winning any games, I found the MCSG forums and I looked on the leader boards, I saw that Hanfi12 was top of the leaderboards, Then I really wanted to team, One day, I started wondering, How did Hanfi get so good? I started spectating him some games and saw that he went a certain was each game and got loads of stuff, When I was playing the map, I started to go the same was as I had seen him go before, Then when I had good stuff, I would kill.

I just gradually got better from then on :p

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Yexom - Way back in the day when i had no wins at all :D Great times!

M

MrKorrenian

Two of my idols were YoshiYamiYori, and NoahSailor. When I started both of these guys were amazing friends, sadly. I have not spoken to either of them in a while. They were definitely my idols for MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci