• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG rolemodels

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
My MCSG role model back when I was a nub was nate252. Now that I'm better and I know a lot of great PvP'ers, I'd have to say my role model is egrodo. He pulls off some EPIC things in his videos. Plus, he's a God with the bow. One of the greatest things he's done in his videos is kill one of MCSG's best players, Blamph, with a wood sword, leather pants, and a bow with an arrow.

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
My MCSG role model back when I was a nub was nate252. Now that I'm better and I know a lot of great PvP'ers, I'd have to say my role model is egrodo. He pulls off some EPIC things in his videos. Plus, he's a God with the bow. One of the greatest things he's done in his videos is kill one of MCSG's best players, Blamph, with a wood sword, leather pants, and a bow with an arrow.
I almost forgot to mention that egrodo still had 7 hearts to spare. Crazy!

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Shoebomber the friendly neighborhood pig. He is the kindest person I have ever encountered in the servers and always brings a smile to my face. You don't have to be good to be a role model. Just kind and patient.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I the only one? 3Crowns ?

And later came the best MCSG'r ever in my opinion: BlueMoonP
His style of playing, is so special, so funny, so perfect!
He is the guy who teached me, I loved specating him.
But sadly he quit, I understand him. The survival aspect of the game is way too easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci