• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG The Dating Website?

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I met girl on teamspeak who ended up becoming my girlfriend. Three months later, she told me she was really a gay male. If you're going to be in a online relationship, make sure you ask a lot of questions and know everything about the other person. You don't want to go through what I went through.
I think it is time to double check...

mirmoney

Survivor
Reaction score
i usually try weeworld or roblox i get 24 and half hot babes there each minute and im 9 u could probably get as twice as i can!

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Internet predators. (In case you didn't know, stalkers in minecraft)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Just download Tinder guys I'm pretty sure you will find it a lot better than this hahaha

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most of the girls on MCGamer are catfishing.
I know this because I understand how easy it is to fake your voice, etc.

Yes I also know this because I have several identities both on these forums and in game.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I have never understood the concept of an online relationship. Sure, online dating is one thing because you actually end up meeting the person irl, but to have a relationship through a computer is pointless and weird.

If you really have that much in common and just click with a person so much over the internet that you form a special enough relationship to consider yourself dating, then kudos to you.

I just don't see the point. The relationship will never materialize into anything, you will never get to truly know the person (I could be a gay clown traveling with my local circus, and no one would question me on the internet), and you'd just be better off being "very good friends" rather than all the unnecessary BS that goes with a relationship.

Anyway, sorry if I offended any of you "computer daters", I simply just don't get it.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I pick grills all the time cause of my sik skillz B)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci