• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Unoffical Tournament interest

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Like i said before im still working on plugins etc. I have exactly the same problems as real mcsg with teleporting bugs etc in 1.3 so its pretttty hard.

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
Ben could you please add me to the list of players if this is gonna happen.

Robaire

Tribute
Reaction score
Hiya,

It has been suggested by a few players that tournaments may be a good idea in the game. Therefore i am going to try to start my own MCSG tournament on my server, which would be filmed and placed on you tube with commentary.

Currently i am having trouble with some of the plugins available so chests are a bit unbalanced right now. (Tier 1 and tier 2 chests have equal chance to spawn good items such as iron swords, and a lack of diamonds / ingots in the game) But am trying to find a work around for this.

If you would be interested in participating in these tournaments please leave a reply here so i know exactly how much interest there would be and if it is worth me spending the necessary time setting all of this up and ironing out the problems.

Also any suggestions you could think of please leave here. I may look into hosting some games on community created maps as this would remove the problem of tier chests as not many players would know the difference. I think this would make the matches quite interesting.

Anyway leave you're thoughts and interests please!

Thanks!
I wanna be a part! Sound awesome if everything works well!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I would gladly participate in this as long as there is no entry fee :p i sadly cant afford anything atm :(

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
A long as there's not much lag and the chests are fair, I'm in!

Saisho

Tribute
Reaction score
Id Love to participate :D pls let me join it sounds like a great idea :D

xXcooldgamerXx

Spectator
Reaction score
I want in! Also I could donate about 5$ toward the tourney if there is still room :) There's gotta be an underdog for it to be good ;)

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
its still not started yet. Still having problems with plugins and such. Its very hard to get it running properly so bear with me :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci