• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Unoffical Tournament interest

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
be cool if we could bet our points on tributs
Features such as this would only be available if an official mcsg server is possible. And even then i think it would be something i would look into later on if the tournaments really took off

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
great, happy there's so much interest. Really hope chad can help out with the server ^.^

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
I am interested, as zex_99 quoted, you should get people in like top 30 to play

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
I am interested, as zex_99 quoted, you should get people in like top 30 to play
There will be brackets in which players will be put with similar ranked players (if i can get it working ofc). But the whole point of this is that it isn't restricted to the top players. There is already something being planned for that!

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I hope all you ladies and gentlemen will turn into ruthless killers when this tournament starts--I crave challenges such as these. Can't wait to take the win... and I'm hoping you people will try and stop me.
You make it sound like the opening of the hunger games in the books. before it starts were all like "ladies and gentleman" and when it's stared everyone becomes lethal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci