• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG vs Hive Unofficial Clan wars?

Would you like to have unofficial clan wars against Hive?

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • This has to be tweaked

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Either this would cause more hate among these two communities, or relations would improve. It would be quite interesting, though if we lost, it would be a huge blow to MCG.

Reaction score
Either this would cause more hate among these two communities, or relations would improve. It would be quite interesting, though if we lost, it would be a huge blow to MCG.
I think it would improve the relationship. It would show the skill levels/strengths and weaknesses of the two groups and I think the level of cockyness would go down and their would be more respect between the two communities :p
nah we could just blame ping
No. This is going to be a fair set of cw's and no accusations will be made. I will be sure to enforce that in the rules and anyone who violates it will disqualify their whole clan.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
I think it would improve the relationship. It would show the skill levels/strengths and weaknesses of the two groups and I think the level of cockyness would go down and their would be more respect between the two communities :p

No. This is going to be a fair set of cw's and no accusations will be made. I will be sure to enforce that in the rules and anyone who violates it will disqualify their whole clan.
was jok
also who will represent each server o_O

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Let the intense heat between MCSG and Hive get even worse!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it will become like the Fnatic vs Cloud9 (EU vs NA) LoL war. It gets everyone hyped up and most people from both communities actually joke at eachother about their own community. There will of course be some sobbing and flaming after the matches have been played. But that should pass over quickly, and people will be waiting for the next fight to happen :3. So I think it's a great idea if handled and set up correctly :)

Reaction score
Amen brutha!

But some people assume MCSG is better just because they play on there. Also wins on Hive are harder to get btw.
Because a lot of hive players have bad ping cause they have only a eu connection I know that because I live in au

Reaction score
Let the intense heat between MCSG and Hive get even worse!
How? Look below
Because a lot of hive players have bad ping cause they have only a eu connection I know that because I live in au
That is part of the problem I guess
I think it will become like the Fnatic vs Cloud9 (EU vs NA) LoL war. It gets everyone hyped up and most people from both communities actually joke at eachother about their own community. There will of course be some sobbing and flaming after the matches have been played. But that should pass over quickly, and people will be waiting for the next fight to happen :3. So I think it's a great idea if handled and set up correctly :)
I will make sure that will not happen. I will be present in each round and disqualify anyone who breaks the rules.

WhiteJade

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem still is, how are you going to get both sides to agree? The same discussion will start over here, again, with no clear outcome. I would however like to see the best EU clan of MCSG vs the best Hive clan. There is a big tournament going around made by EdTheG (if you want to see it, search him on YouTube) and it is reaching its end. In the final battle it'll probably be Frostbite vs AnyArtler. If a tournament with the same concept started here (or already started) with all the big EU clans participating, then we could do the winner of the Hive tournament vs the winner of the MCSG tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci