• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Middle School Tips?

HovisBread

Survivor
Reaction score
Kick the hell out of the biggest guy and nobody will mess with you, hope i helped. :D

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
don't date anyone, because you will break up within 3 weeks and cause a lot of unneeded drama and anguish.
100% agree. It can also apply to early-mid High School if you're not really sure what you're doing.

That's not to say don't experiment here and there, but just make sure you know what you're doing.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
dont even i Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom love that show.\

anyway real tips (not the be urself crap.)

-dont tell people you play lots of games (especially minecraft/nintendo games.)

-DO establish friend groups in your first year, add a few friends each year till you have a nice circle.

-Try (a bit) in school, but don't be the asian/indian tryhard kid who only does school.

- Become respected if you are popular. Don't be the popular kid who everyone hangs out with for laughs or cause they need an extra for something.

- don't talk a lot if you squeek.

- hope you aren't short as hell.

- realize that by 8th grade you are too young for this and want to go back to 6th

- don't look like a baby with short ass hair.

- shower every day (morning is preferred)

- if you are good at something (computers f.e.), don't rub it in people's faces. If it comes up, acknowledge it with something like this (yeah I built a PC earlier), but don't be like "OH MY GOD IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU GUYS CAUSE I HAVE A KICKASS GAMING PC"

- try not to be too early to class, don't be super late to class either.

- don't get suspended or expelled. only a select few people are legends when they do it. most of the time you look like an ass.

- don't mess around with ur friends a lot in the hallway. eZ suspension.

- don't bully/ but do stand up for yourself and pound the Good out of whoever bullies you.

- don't be the 1 kid w/o a phone or who isn't allowed to do certain things (watch TV-14 shows). you will only be regarded as a loser.

- don't act/look like a idiot, and don't be friends with idiots. be friends with people who are similar/same intelligence.

- don't be super ghetto. NEVER say "axe you a question" or any other BS like that.

- after first year of ms, things get much easier

- don't stress about your grades unless you are in all advanced classes, even then not totally stressed out asian kiddo.

- try to have some friends that are your opposite gender. (i learned this the hard way till middle of 7th grade. I had no clue how to talk to my crush until the end of the year, and by that time she was dating some douchey 8th grader. she liked me too :()

- once you make friends that are your opposite gender, make sure that they are just regular friends. Not anyone who you would really wanna date.

- hope that you have some friends ever since you were in the very beginning of school. (Most of my friends I've known for over 4 years. 2 of them I've known for 8)

- daydream. I encourage this. please. daydreaming is good for you.

- hope to GOD you get awesome teachers. My history teachers have always been some of the best, always cracking jokes, talking about conspiracy theories, going off topic. Those are the classes I remember. Not boring ass science.

- if you have a uniform/dress code, make sure that you get 1/2 a size or maybe even a full size bigger. You don't want tight clothes. (learned this the hard way too)

that's it..for now.

StatsIV

Platinum
Reaction score
dont even i Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom love that show.\

- if you have a uniform/dress code, make sure that you get 1/2 a size or maybe even a full size bigger. You don't want tight clothes. (learned this the hard way too)

that's it..for now.
Actually when I got my PE clothes for PE. Duhhhh I got my size that was usually perfect. But these were made super big for some reason and went all the way down to my knees. A lot of people had this problem at my school. Guess there just made big :/

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't be anyone's female dog :^)

Linsy

Tribute
Reaction score
Rod spam when someone comes close, don't talk or be friends (team) with anyone, you never know when they will backstab you.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Step 1: Find ur schools drug dealer...yes I know this is middle school Step 2. Feel good all day Step 3. make it through middle school and instantly drop out of high school Step 4. Pray u didn't get so addicted to drugs that it ruins ur life.

Ok.....DO NOT do that, I don't want u to show up at my house, shack, box, whatever it is gonna be wanting to sue or kill me cause I told u this advice. "Simply be urself unless u plan to kill someone then maybe u shouldn't do that" -LeafyIsHere

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci