• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Middle School Tips?

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Eahh, I understand what most of these comments are saying. Yes you will survive middle school that way but is it not better to make the most of it? Just be humble and be confident. Be nice to others, always try and make new friends. People ultimately are attracted to genuine!

If you want to do something (sports, friends, homework) then do so but be clear in why you do so. Don't give into pressure and instead value those closest to you!

It's hard to learn what the heck you're going to do in life but learn to enjoy the process. It's rewarding to find purpose! Find something that drives you and motivates you and pursue that.

I could go on but I'm tired lol

HohoGod

Experienced
Reaction score
pack peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day and sit with the cool kids and play minecraft and say u play it for friends

knifeinthebutter

Survivor
Reaction score
SAVOR THE MOMENT!!!
In a few years, you probably will not be friends with the same people. You're interests will change, you will become more mature (hopefully), and your views on life will differ from what they are now. Go into middle school with a positive attitude and take every opportunity given to you! Middle school is simply a period of time that prepares you for high school, so make the best decisions possible!

BEST OF LUCK THIS YEAR! :)

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
oh yeah forgot to add.

when you develop a crush, go for it! esp. if you think she likes you c:

don't listen to people saying that they end after two weeks. a friend of mine dated someone for over a year till he dumped her (idk why they broke up, but i didnt push her hard on it).

Last edited:

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
pack peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day and sit with the cool kids and play minecraft and say u play it for friends
dude I did this worked 10/10

no but rlly i still bring pb and j sandwhiches every day lol

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
I just got in to HighSchool and its great kinda like Middle School but a lot more fun classes to do and a lot more cooler people to talk to.

Tips For Middle School
1. Talk To People You like (that are cool to talk to and hang out and don't do drugs / think they are gangster because people will look at you the same way.
2. Do School Work ( Depending on what classes you take you will get more ) I was taking Algebra 1 in 7th grade so I had homework every day
3. STUDY THE HARD CLASSES ( Mainly for 7th/8th)
4. Definitely try really hard during 6th grade (6TH grade is the reason I am in 2 years advanced math) ( I did really good in math and so basically it helped me out to 9th grade)
5. Don't be a trouble maker (Yes almost everyone as gotten in trouble but please know when enough is enough)
6. Do not let people take advantage of you
7. Be cool with the teachers (Not a teachers pet though you will get made fun of) (I mean just be nice to the teachers and they will look at you as a respectful student and mature kid)
8. Come to class with everything
9. Get to class on time (don't be the kid always let because in the long run it will lead to detentions and possible short term suspensions depending on what your school does.
10. Try to do well on Standardized Test (Where I live we had to do things called ISTEP which basically could determine where you would be placed in the future.
11. If you like a girl great (BUT DO NOT focus your life around her when you have time you could talk to her and possible become great friends with her and more) ( Do not try to get in a SERIOUS relationship though. (90% of the time middle school relationships do not last more than a year plus let alone in to highschool.

Good Luck Middle School really does go by fast it sure did for me!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Start Your assignments early. Trust me!

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
just relax and enjoy it. middle school is chill now that i think about it cause if you're thinking about applying for colleges they wont really care what middle school you went to or what grades you got. that doesnt mean to just not try at all, cause you still want to get good grades and get into a decent high school. I'm just trying to say to not be super worried about keeping your grades at A+'s all year long.

oh also try to stick with your group of friends you like and make friends early on so its not awkward later on in the year trying to talk to people ya feel

-edit: just realized im about a month late on this, but i guess it can all still apply in the long run

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci