• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith SG - Taking Builders!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but is there anyone interested in helping to add the chests, crafting tables, etc. and finishing the interiors of buildings? Also, once everything is done, I will need help making a version for both 48-player and 120-player games. If you wanna do that inbox me or reply here.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but is there anyone interested in helping to add the chests, crafting tables, etc. and finishing the interiors of buildings? Also, once everything is done, I will need help making a version for both 48-player and 120-player games. If you wanna do that inbox me or reply here.
:3

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
News!

- I added a download link because I have changed enough things from the original build to make it worthwhile.

- I updated the screenshots; these are much better.

- Also! I'm requesting the help of anyone who would be really good at placing pedestals. This will be a tricky map for which to put down all the pedestals correctly.

Last edited:

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
This, looks good. 120 player games are great just sg3 all he time gets a bit boring. This would definatly be good to add to the 120 player maps.

Also you don't have to do the podiums around the edge. Another person doing a 120 Is doing multiple corns.

It still seems massive though! Even for a 120 player map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci