• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith SG - Taking Builders!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
yeah but the only map they have is sg3 I think
That's why I'm really excited about this map; it could add flavor to the 48-player and 120-player rotation. Anyways, here's some pics for you all!

bird's eye.jpg

Bird's eye view :D

pool.jpg

The pool: one of the (many) indoor areas

stairway.png

This is here partially to give a glimpse of the detail going into this map and because I think it looks cool :)

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
The shots look sweet! This map really is getting updated, I remember seeing the old one on youtube a long time ago, and I thought it was an expansive project then...you're not only making it a survival games map, it's going to be much more detailed I can see.

This map deserves to be up near the top so everyone will view it. I know I was the last person to comment besides you, but I just thought you should know that. ;) Keep on working.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
The shots look sweet! This map really is getting updated, I remember seeing the old one on youtube a long time ago, and I thought it was an expansive project then...you're not only making it a survival games map, it's going to be much more detailed I can see.

This map deserves to be up near the top so everyone will view it. I know I was the last person to comment besides you, but I just thought you should know that. ;) Keep on working.
Thanks! I hope for it to be top-notch detailed, and to be really playable. The awesome factor is already there; now I'm adding the survival games feel to it.

Last edited:

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks fantastic thus far and I'm excited for another 120 player map, especially one based on one of my favorite book/movie series! Keep up the good work!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Here are some more screenshots :)
2013-09-22_00.27.41.jpg
Housing district
2013-09-22_00.42.50.jpg
Scope of the map
2013-09-22_01.17.37.png
Hall of champions! This has the heads of the top 25 players on mcsg...
2013-09-22_01.18.04.png
...with custom rooms for the top 4!
2013-09-22_01.18.18.jpg

The pig that never moved.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Again with the screenshots :]
Minas Tirith (6).jpg

This is the major addition since that last set of screenshots. This a fully detailed staircase, but not just any staircase...
Minas Tirith (2).jpg
A 151-block tall staircase running all the way down Minas Tirith's main wall (you can only see the top entrance in this picture. It's inside the wall.). Upon the staircase's completion, it will branch out to all 7 levels of the city and a few other places too. It will make getting to each level significantly easier and streamlined. Each entrance to the staircase will have a distinct glowstone decoration so you know where it is at all times.
Minas Tirith (7).jpg
This is one of the numerous buildings that is overgrown by leaves and vegetation.
Minas Tirith (1).jpg

Some buildings have fountains off the side; this is just a few of them!
Minas Tirith (3).jpg
Large overhanging building
Minas Tirith (4).jpg

Another look at the wall. This also showcases some of the vine-covered walls, which allow for direct ascent from one level to the next if you don't want to use the staircase or other stairways.
Minas Tirith (5).gif

I haven't really shown off any of the beautiful terraforming yet, and I think it's about time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci