• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith SG - Taking Builders!

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score
I seen this map on the planetminecraft, but there was not cornucopia. Are you sure this is your map.

sjoerdtim

Spectator
Reaction score
He has our permission to use our map. Don't be too harsh on him he's doing a good job turning our map into a SG map. ;)

For when it's done, I'd love to see it on here as well, would you mind showing me around when it's done?
Might have some things to do too then (if you're alright with it.)

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
He has our permission to use our map. Don't be too harsh on him he's doing a good job turning our map into a SG map. ;)

For when it's done, I'd love to see it on here as well, would you mind showing me around when it's done?
Might have some things to do too then (if you're alright with it.)
That would be fantastic! I will note that I am really taking my time with this so as to not rush anything and to incorporate all the new blocks in 1.7 and the upcoming 1.8. Thank you for posting here.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Join 74.140.178.238 within the next hour or two if you want to see the map or help build it!
(It's on 1.7.4)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think things that already exist in stories, movies, or anything of that sort should be recreated and turned into a map. I can understand basing it off something, Team Apollo has considered making a town similar to the idea of Minas Tirith before, but never the actual thing, which is why I don't like this map. It can be built as well as you want, but this already exists and isn't unique or interesting in my opinion.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I don't think things that already exist in stories, movies, or anything of that sort should be recreated and turned into a map. I can understand basing it off something, Team Apollo has considered making a town similar to the idea of Minas Tirith before, but never the actual thing, which is why I don't like this map. It can be built as well as you want, but this already exists and isn't unique or interesting in my opinion.
You've got pretty good point. I honestly never thought of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci