• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.4.4 and you!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Lag spike is all game not just beginning. It's impossible to fight

Max Fiore

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Please fix this soon the lag on the servers is quite ridicoulous!

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
For everyone reporting lag, I suggest doing a traceroute to 1.us.mcsg.in and checking for packet loss along the way. I've been noticing lag/disconnections since a few nights ago, and ALL of that trouble seems to be coming from a node in Phoenix, AZ. It was maybe two hops from the MCSG server and was giving me about 50-60% packet loss.

polski zolniez

Tribute
Reaction score
im just tired of dying from people flying, runnig in walls, running in the ground, and teleporting around cause i cannot hit anyone. everytime it lags when im running from people i get ported back and die everytime but i cant kill anyone to save my life.

thebowiejohn

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool, go to the tier 3 chest on Teweran or however it's spelt, then make my way to a crafting table, then suddenly realize I was lagging hardcore and I'm actually in the process of falling down a cliff and dieing. On the bright side I won a game because everyone else lagged out before I did.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
For me, im not sure if it was optifine, but I also tried with a vanilla client; Whenever im playing, people will always be in the wrong spot they should be in. Like someone would be swimming, but instead of stopping at land they would just keep on swimming thru the land until. it looked like the got out of the water, in the land. So basically whats happening is that The players are still moving normally, just their actual location is off, and there's no way I can hit them when that happens. Are other people getting this or is it just me? :(

EDIT: I'm guessing because lots of other people are complaining about something I think is what i described, its probably server-side. Unfortunatly, this has also rendered MCSG unplayable until its fixed for a good majority of people, so maybe change about half of the servers back to 1.4.2 until this is fixed?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Yeah, just played a game...I think I'll just not play today and wait for this to blow over. It's entirely luck if you can really win a fight because it's entirely luck if you are actually seeing a players real location or not. Whoever can see the real other person at those times wins the fight. I've won and lost fights to this. :/

It's true, really. It's unplayable right now. It's not really fun right now when it takes 2 minutes to actually get to the crafting table, then another minute to successfully craft the diamond sword, only to look at the sky and realize it's been only about 10 seconds in game time...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i understand what everyone is saying as i spent a whole deathmatch running around trying to hit someone who was under the ground or occasionally flying or not actually there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci