• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.4.4 and you!

Tommy Seaton

Spectator
Reaction score
Uh Chad it just put up cover for hackers... i see people flying in the air (over 10 blocks) lots of people are using hacks where you can sprint in water. Reach hack is being used, heath hack and others. Please send some staff to prevent some hackers. Thanks! :)

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
Uh Chad it just put up cover for hackers... i see people flying in the air (over 10 blocks) lots of people are using hacks where you can sprint in water. Reach hack is being used, heath hack and others. Please send some staff to prevent some hackers. Thanks! :)
There are no hackers flying. Believe me nocheat will always prevent these type of hacks that you listed.. All of this is lag that the new update provided. Oh I love the lag, *Totally Not Sarcastic!*

thebowiejohn

Survivor
Reaction score
1337 server hacks bro

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
So has it been updated to fix this lag yet? Because I will be homee in like an hour, so hope it's fixed by then! (it's 2:16pm where I am!)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It think they have fixed the lag a bit!
Ok, back to topic! Vote 1 for free diamond! ;)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Um, we'll I'm getting no lag on any server or any game that I have played. I checked by FPS and it's much higher then usual. It's on 250+ instead of my usual 80+?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci