• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft 1.7 Rumored to have BSM built in?!

Should Minecraft 1.7 have BSM "built in"?

• Yes, because everyone will have it so its fair.

Votes: 74 52.9%
  • No because BSM is stupid and I hate it and its stooped and I hate it.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • DQ is pretty.

Votes: 40 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I think it should be an option in the options menu. Those of us who are used to the current system can still use it, and everyone who wants to use the new system can.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I want to clear something up. They aren't adding BSM into the game.
There will be no toggle (like BSM has) It will only be a hold-to-sprint hotkey, so BSM will still exist, and I'm guessing that it will still be illegal.

Sooo, not exactly BSM.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Please yes, it makes an instant stop to all the annoying drama that has been going on because of BSM. But it would change pvp a lot which I'm not looking forward to at all.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't see a problem in that, if it's implemented in everyones game, it's different than installing a mod. There is a big difference between downloading and installing a mod compared to everyone having BSM. ATM, people with BSM have an advantage over BSM non-users because they can just single tap their forward key, where as people without it have to double tap. BSM never stops sprinting where as non-users stop sprinting every 30 seconds. If everyone has the same advantage, it's fair.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Well that really sucks in my mind. I might leave MCSG and Minecraft in general if this happens.

theman356

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally don't like this at all. I like the sprint the way it is. I pvp with ww and I don't know how I would do changing that. From what people tell me its really nice but I just enjoy pvp as it is because I think that double tapping in fights adds skill and BSM is a way out of it. If one button sprinting is added I would have to see for myself if it was something I liked but for now I dislike this idea.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I've tried BSM out a few times (not on this server ofc) and I've hated it.
I'm not for BSM, I never have. I'll never use it even if it's installed into Minecraft. But, thank God that this will remove the problem of catching BSM'ers. So many innocent players have been banned and this will finally stop it. I hope that none of the original people banned for obviously using BSM get unbanned though, as they still cheated and broke the rules.
Except ExKing we all want him back D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci