• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft World Renders

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
*Double posts*

I've added more pictures to the SG 1 Album and also added in the SG 2 Album with 2 new pictures! Enjoy :)

This is killing my laptop

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Alright guys, over the past 2 days I have been rendering out several areas of SG 2, here are some previews:

You can find more at the link posted at the top!
Next up, SG 3! If you want more areas of SG 1 or 2 rendered, just let me know and I'll do it :)

Reaction score
I tried using the SG1 Corn as my Desktop background, didn't look great, too full. I changed it back to my usual pure black background. Blackness contrast beautifully to the icons.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I tried using the SG1 Corn as my Desktop background, didn't look great, too full. I changed it back to my usual pure black background. Blackness contrast beautifully to the icons.
Mess around with the background settings under "Picture position". By default its "Fill" which just stretches the pictures to fill the whole screen. If you try "Center" then you'll get a black boarder around the picture, this maybe something for you ;)

Reaction score
Mess around with the background settings under "Picture position". By default its "Fill" which just stretches the pictures to fill the whole screen. If you try "Center" then you'll get a black boarder around the picture, this maybe something for you ;)
I'll try it.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have always wanted to learn how to effectively use blender.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci