• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft World Renders

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sure!

Will be done! Thanks for the order
Awesome with a shop like this, map makers wants to seem professional but finding how to make renders is hard, awesome. Anyway, the map isnt exactly where you spawn, yo might need to search ...

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome with a shop like this, map makers wants to seem professional but finding how to make renders is hard, awesome. Anyway, the map isnt exactly where you spawn, yo might need to search ...
Here you, here's the rendered section you ordered, if you don't like, I will gladly redo it. I had to use blender and not chunky, so I had to play around with the lightning a lot.

Worlds #1.png

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to stick with worlds for now, still trying to get characters to look right, so 3d characters is on hold, but you can still request worlds/wallpapers.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Bump, still open for requests, and I just realised that I still have to render out all the SG maps, lol. Will start on those soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci