• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft World Renders

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I'll soon be getting a new desktop (custom built) and will be able to make even better pictures of the Survival Games map + Community Maps + Requests for wallpapers. But for now, enjoy this picture of the twin towers at SG 2 :

Still working on the lightning and also sky-map. You can use this as a wallpaper if you want, its got a 1280x720 resolution :cool: Link
This was rendered with the Chunky Minercaft software, pretty neat program, seems to make better quality than Blender. Let me know what you think :)

Sorry for the bump :3

P.S. If someone could move this to the Art Section, that'd be great :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Moved to the Art Section - I do suggest reporting posts in the future to request movement of threads as well as locks.

Otherwise good luck with your continual work on this.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to the Art Section - I do suggest reporting posts in the future to request movement of threads as well as locks.

Otherwise good luck with your continual work on this.
Since I knew you were following this thread, I thought I might as well say it in the post than PMing you :p

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: fnnythe3hd
Pose: Standing
Background: A carrot farm
Item in hand(s): A carrot

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: fnnythe3hd
Pose: Standing
Background: A carrot farm
Item in hand(s): A carrot

Thanks for your order! I will work on it as soon as I get my new pc, which is soon!

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username:coolman912
Pose:about to kill someone with a diamond sword
Background:what you thing looks good
Item in hand(s):diamond sword

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
After working out all the costs etc, I will have my new pc in July, I've got 6 more parts to buy, 4 parts are being bought this month, 2 next month. Then I will be able to make better pics and other stuff ;)
For those who ordered a 3D character on my other thread, I will also get those done as soon as I get the new PC. I've still got your PM's so no need to resend it.
Sorry it'll take a while! I'll try and make a new wallpaper today/tomorrow.

Wolf_Rush3r

Career
Reaction score
What rig do you use to animate player models and add items to there hand ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci