• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minimum players to start a game increased back to 12!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure why this was ever set below this number but we returned the minimum number of players to start a game back to 12 with the 24 slots. This should help prevent win boosting which isn't allowed. Our goal is to make a system to merge lobbies that don't have enough players on if the timer runs out with not enough players. More details soon once that feature releases.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
On a serious note, thank the lord! I'm liking this!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the merging lobbies idea, but wouldn't that mess up the map voting system a little bit?
Votes reset on timer restart anyways, wouldn't matter.

NolenNox

Experienced
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the 6 man lobbies. Had fun tournaments with it. Nevertheless, the lobby merging seems to be a great idea as well.

Last edited:

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a nice unexpected feature, but people took advantage of point boosting with it. Maybe we can do smaller servers later on.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It was a nice unexpected feature, but people took advantage of point boosting with it. Maybe we can do smaller servers later on.
And maybe make the dome smaller for smaller games? (just an idea)
Anyway, regarding the "merging lobbies" idea, is it going to be that like some people from one server get teleported to another server or something? I don't quite understand...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci