• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minimum players to start a game increased back to 12!

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks they brought it down because they wanted 3 million games faster..?
I never thought of it like that but I don't think so. I think the only reason they brought it up is because what happened with Mr_Gears.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
It was a nice unexpected feature, but people took advantage of point boosting with it. Maybe we can do smaller servers later on.
If smaller servers came out a separate leaderboard would have to be introduced as smaller games allow for quicker games and quicker games allow for more wins racked up.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks they brought it down because they wanted 3 million games faster..?
Nope; it was an unexpected glitch with the core update (config value should have been set to 12 but was defaulting to 6).

E

EagleMan

It was a nice unexpected feature, but people took advantage of point boosting with it. Maybe we can do smaller servers later on.
Maybe on the AS servers because not that many people play on it now because of the hubs.

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi I'm from the AS servers. I really hope that you can change the minimum players to 6 as there are not really much players at the AS servers at some times. A few of the players in AS servers had agreed to this and I would really like the minimum players to change to 6. Thanks. :)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Fill me in what's Merging Lobbies?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci