• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minimum players to start a game increased back to 12!

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad please read this and acknowledge this. I think everyone will agree. That if you guys make the waiting time in the lobby from 2.5 minutes, to 1 minute. Everyone would be pleased. It's just a pain waiting for the games to start. And all you see in chat is 123 for team and team please I heater. It's a pain to wait and knowing theirs going to be teams everywhere. It would be so much better if you guys would put the timer to 1 minute.

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad please read this and acknowledge this. I think everyone will agree. That if you guys make the waiting time in the lobby from 2.5 minutes, to 1 minute. Everyone would be pleased. It's just a pain waiting for the games to start. And all you see in chat is 123 for team and team please I heater. It's a pain to wait and knowing theirs going to be teams everywhere. It would be so much better if you guys would put the timer to 1 minute.
I remember when lobbies used to last 5 minutes. So what we have now is not that bad. An extra 1 and a half minutes of waiting is not a big deal. Another good thing about lobbies, which was pointed out when they were debating on whether to lower it from 5 minutes, is that the time you spend in lobby can be really good for you to cool down from the last game if you lost. This helps you not go into the next game raging.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Not sure why this was ever set below this number but we returned the minimum number of players to start a game back to 12 with the 24 slots. This should help prevent win boosting which isn't allowed. Our goal is to make a system to merge lobbies that don't have enough players on if the timer runs out with not enough players. More details soon once that feature releases.
So glad, I made a post about this a few days back. No more boosting yay ;D

I remember when lobbies used to last 5 minutes. So what we have now is not that bad. An extra 1 and a half minutes of waiting is not a big deal. Another good thing about lobbies, which was pointed out when they were debating on whether to lower it from 5 minutes, is that the time you spend in lobby can be really good for you to cool down from the last game if you lost. This helps you not go into the next game raging.
I agree, i feel like the time in the lobby is fine how it is. Gives you time to get friends in the game with you also. 1 minute is just a bit too short.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci