• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MistakenEU

Sun_Phoenix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Toby
2) IGN- TobyGamezHD (it has better stats)
3) Age{12+}- 14
4)Timezone- UK
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 305/1:3
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Iv'e got you
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Nope
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Bow, rod and jitter clicking
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-fns
10)Previous Clans/Experience- 5 clans, winning all clan battles
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Probably all day from 3:00
12)How could you add value to the clan- I am a graphics designer so i can help out any youtubers
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join: Well, i feel me and phoenix do well - ish as a team, so i thought why not?
14)2 Sentences about yourself: I am currently going through a hard time, so may not be on, i dont think ill get in.
ACCEPTED as Admin :)

Name- Nathan
2) IGN-Nathan_PlaysMC
3) Age{12+}- 15
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 134/1008
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yup iron
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- My strengths in pvp have to be strafing and fns. My aim is also good and my player judgement and knowledge is on point as I can hit very good bow shots. I often take note of how a player moves subconsciously, so I know their running pattern.
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Backing out of fights. Once engaged in combat I find it hard to tear away and try again when regened or when equipped with better items. I have been gradually been getting better but still struggle from time to time.
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Red Dragons, #Hyper and quite a few disbanded Hive clans
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- about 2 ,maybe 3 hours a day.
12)How could you add value to the clan- I'm quite the business man and would be able to run the clans channel and bring a few exclusive series to it as well if accepted. I can muster up tactics on how to take other clans down and I notice their weak spots quite quickly.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join I want to join #Mistaken as they seem like an outstandingly fun, confident and competitive clan. As a person I've always wanted to be apart of something that starts from the bottom and makes it big. This clan is already well known on the forums but to be the best like no one ever was, is something else ;)
14)2 Sentences about yourself I'd tell you about myself but you should totally find out when we skype bby ;) <3
ACCEPTED as Member, Welcome!

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
clan war against rasclarts? add eetuhyvonenisawesome on Skype

MCSGPLAYA

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Name - Ben Lang
2. IGN - MinecraftBuddie1
3. Age {12+} 12.5 <3 :D
4. Timezone - GMT
5.Wins : 84 - 3751 (btw all that is my sisters games i won like 80 and she played around 3000 games)
6. Do you have skype : Yes I do I have added you :D
7. Do you have MCSG Donor : Yes I do (diamond)
8.PvP Strengths (Be honest) : F&S And sword and rod combos :D
9. PvP Weaknesses (be honest)
bow sometimes.
10.Previous clans : #UnBrokenEU but I left :p
11.Will you be active (How many hours (a day) 6 - 8 hours maybe :)
12:How could you add value to the clan: I would try to practice everyday to achieve the potential that this clan will be :D and also a team player :D

13)3 Sentences about why you want to join: I would like to join this clan because it looks like a really good clan so far with sunny and Sergy #ilovecookies2001 told me . It seems like a potential clan like 'Trivium' So if we work hard enough as a team we will achieve what we will eventually get!
3. I know sun and sergio are very good players and I want to achieve that one day so Thats 3 Done!
14:
2 sentences about yourself: I am from Liverpool (get pretty dang good ping nowadays :D) my parents are from Asia
(not specified lol )
2: I am a TeamPlayer and want to help the clan!!

you have 1v1ned me before i beat you 2-1 it was a good fight on neonpvp.es <3

Whiteknight2111

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Name- James
2) IGN- Whiteknight211
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 437:3000+
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- Yeah (James Clark)
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Diamond
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Rod (not the very overpowered rod), FnS (in the middle), Sword
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Tactics, Bow (sometimes), Hackers and Teams of Over Three
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Destruction, Frontier, Incineration and a few others.
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- I don't really have much have a life, so I can be really active :D
12)How could you add value to the clan- I know chest routes on every single map except the ones which are being removed tomorrow (thank god) and I don't mind about where I'm put in a clan - Spectator etc.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- I would like to join this clan, because my friend vanpre is in it :D and it looks like a very good clan with really good players, I also have been searching for a clan so I can make more friends and have a better time on mcsg. I also love to try and improve my pvp skills by interacting with new players :D.
14)2 Sentences about yourself- I'm a thirteen year old gamer (nearly fourteen) who loves minecraft and other games with that kind of style, I also have been playing mcsg for over a year and love the server. I've drifted away from it a bit - due to the hackers - but I'm going to back and trying to get myself towards number 1.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Name- Matt
2) IGN- LoveForBacon99
3) Age{12+}- 24
4)Timezone- GMT + 2
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-78/1669
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- I have you.
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Nope
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Sword,Fishing Rod, FnS
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Leaving Fights/Far Bow Sni_ping
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Alchemists, Destruction, My Own, Anthrax
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- #NoLiferExceptForSchool
12)How could you add value to the clan- The more people, the more blood.
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- I am clanless. You are very good players. I am forever alone ^_^
14)2 Sentences about yourself You know me.

OpticFlux

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Bobby
2) IGN- optic_Flux11
3) Age{12+}- 14
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-17 - 425 (My stats show i'm bad but i'm not really, i was a n00b back then)
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- yes bobby.jones933
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yes i have diamond, i won the 3millionth game
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Rod, sword, fns, water fights
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Bow, hacker and teams above 3
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Banished
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Yes at least 2 hours or more
12)How could you add value to the clan- I have a lot of experience and i want to make new friends
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- I want to join because i think i could benefit the clan by helping out getting clan wars and helping out anyone in need, i am on the computer quite a bit so you can just message me on skype and i will do what you ask. This clan seems very strong and focused so i would be honored to be apart of it.
14)2 Sentences about yourself- I'm a 14 year old boy who loves to play Minecraft and make new friends, i'm really competitive when it come to sports and games. I live in England and hoping to make new hatsfriend from around Europe, Well thats pretty much it, thanks for the opportunity and i hope to see you around, bye :D

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
Name- Bobby
2) IGN- optic_Flux11
3) Age{12+}- 14
4)Timezone- GMT
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-17 - 425 (My stats show i'm bad but i'm not really, i was a n00b back then)
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- yes bobby.jones933
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- Yes i have diamond, i won the 3millionth game
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- Rod, sword, fns, water fights
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- Bow, hacker and teams above 3
10)Previous Clans/Experience- Banished
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Yes at least 2 hours or more
12)How could you add value to the clan- I have a lot of experience and i want to make new friends
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join- I want to join because i think i could benefit the clan by helping out getting clan wars and helping out anyone in need, i am on the computer quite a bit so you can just message me on skype and i will do what you ask. This clan seems very strong and focused so i would be honored to be apart of it.
14)2 Sentences about yourself- I'm a 14 year old boy who loves to play Minecraft and make new friends, i'm really competitive when it come to sports and games. I live in England and hoping to make new hatsfriend from around Europe, Well thats pretty much it, thanks for the opportunity and i hope to see you around, bye :D
I would personally give him trail

DISTz

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Name-M."DISTz"Cristian
2) IGN-cRyCenation
3) Age{12+}-14
4)Timezone-(UTC+02:00)
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}-224/2831
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}-iplayln0
7) Do you have MCSG Donor-Not yet
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}-sword,bow,fns
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}-rod a littel bit
10)Previous Clans/Experience-Fluency and Fragnatic
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}-2,3
12)How could you add value to the clan-I want to help this clan to become one of the best eu .
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join:I want to find a clan who cares about players , and I want , how i said , to become one of the best eu clans and to enjoy my time with you guys .<3
14)2 Sentences about yourself:I'm a preatty shy kid , i love anime , basketball and play minecraft and cs.go . I like to draw and i'm 14 from Romania. .

BrutalMania

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Name- Rizdi
2) IGN- BrutalMania
3) Age{12+}- 13
4)Timezone- (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5) Wins:Games Player{100+/1:8}- 234/2365
6) Do you have skype {Add me: PhoenixPlayz}- rizditjuuh
7) Do you have MCSG Donor- nope.
8) PvP Strengths{Be honest}- bow, flint and steel, sometimes rod
9)PvP Weaknesses{Be honest}- fighting hackers and big teams (4+)
10)Previous Clans/Experience- DestructionEU, RedDragons
11)Will you be active?{Hours a day}- Like 2 hours a day, when im not i will say that
12)How could you add value to the clan- To be a decent player :)
13)3 Sentences about why you want to join I wanna join because of the GlobalReset. And my friend ilovecookies2001 is in the clan. Just wanna meet some people
14)2 Sentences about yourself I live in The Netherlands. I play football/soccer. And i love to game <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci