• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MOARUpdates.jpeg

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There wont be a reset only some new type of leaderboards like daily weekly and monthly also the lag will probably be fixed btw i dont get lag ?
At the begining of nearly every game it skips some numbers in the count down, often including one, so it will go from like 3-5 seconds to The Games have begun! Also, the chat lag which is often awful like Jarni said. And finally an annoying thing that comes with the chat lag, the countdown comes from the lag, so I start moving based off when it should say 0. Then I open a chest because it's let me off my platform but I have to wait like 5 seconds and by the time the chest opens there's nothing there and I'm half dead. It happens on every map.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
At the begining of nearly every game it skips some numbers in the count down, often including one, so it will go from like 3-5 seconds to The Games have begun! Also, the chat lag which is often awful like Jarni said. And finally an annoying thing that comes with the chat lag, the countdown comes from the lag, so I start moving based off when it should say 0. Then I open a chest because it's let me off my platform but I have to wait like 5 seconds and by the time the chest opens there's nothing there and I'm half dead. It happens on every map.
Not with me :p

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
cool badges but with the voting u should make it something like call of duties voting system 2 maps thena random map selection that would wipe out over played maps for good

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
There wont be a reset only some new type of leaderboards like daily weekly and monthly also the lag will probably be fixed btw i dont get lag ?
I WANT A RESET! :( Lucky you, apparently its CubeHost having a problem. The server responds about 4 seconds after my commanding

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Yupp, same for me. Thats y i dont play MCSG atm

lakersxboy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that this is an amazing idea i love how you guys constantly update but if you guys have heard of minecrafts finest watch episode 71 and that looks like a good idea for a map

Thejdinator24

Spectator
Reaction score
I recently saw that the creaters of the Tewerran Survival Games (i think thats how u spell it) made a second map and its like a wild west themed map. So chad maybe u could look in to that :)

Heres a link if ur interested

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci