• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Applications Now Accept 1 Year Old Temporary Bans

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I am very happy about this! I bet there will be a ton of great mods coming :)

Reaction score
Oh wow, I wish I hadn't gotten a 3 day ban a few weeks ago. This possibly would've made me want to come back to MCSG :p

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't even remember when I was banned, a long time ago, hopefully over a year. Maybe I should apply for mod :D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you so very very much

With me, I was denied instantly when in my interview by aqua tech for having a previous temp ban, do I get to go back instantly once the year is over ? Or do I have to apply once again?
You'll have to apply again.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Yay on the 3rd of August 2015 17:25 I can apply for mod what a time to be alive

I probably wouldn't have any time to moderatre anyway, so this doesn't effect me too much, but still nice to see new leniency being put in place :)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Leafy might finally get his chance... oh wait. That wasn't a tempban. That was quite possibly the farthest thing from a tempban I've ever seen. :p

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Thread unlocked with senior staff permission.

K

KiDD

Well, if they seem as if they truly want it, and show they have what it takes, then why shouldn't they be mod. Hopefully there will be more staff to deal with the problems that the community is having. :D

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I think this is an awesome change in the staff application process, and will open up many opportunities, for a lot of the members who play on our servers, and to you who now qualify for a staff position on out servers, I would like to personally wish you luck, and hope to see many new members join our staff team soon!

If you have any questions, or would like to know if you qualify for staff, please feel free to PM me on the forums! Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci