• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications are Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
well i hope they make changes about how you have to have no bans to become a mod because i believe that rule is stupid since the number one thing iv ever heard from adaults is learn from your mistakes

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
well i hope they make changes about how you have to have no bans to become a mod because i believe that rule is stupid since the number one thing iv ever heard from adaults is learn from your mistakes
people make mistakes yes but a practical example is would you trust someone who killed someone to work as a teacher ? would you trust an ex convict to live with you ? The past affects us all and yes you have changed a part of you is still that person you once were.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If someone was mature back then and didn't get banned and you were immature back then and did get banned, if you both gained a similar amount of maturity over time, the other person would be more mature than you now.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As times goes MCSG makes their moderator applications more explicit. First, it was just a simple questionnaire. Currently its just answering questions and doing an interview. Whats next?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
people make mistakes yes but a practical example is would you trust someone who killed someone to work as a teacher ? would you trust an ex convict to live with you ? The past affects us all and yes you have changed a part of you is still that person you once were.
Yes im a thug :p

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
have you ever heard of the Rwandan genocide because the people served a small time in prison and now live and work with the family's of people they killed think about that

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
have you ever heard of the Rwandan genocide because the people served a small time in prison and now live and work with the family's of people they killed think about that
That is isn't real life, this is a server, hun. Once lost loyalty you don't get to be a mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci