• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications are Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
have you ever heard of the Rwandan genocide because the people served a small time in prison and now live and work with the family's of people they killed think about that
That's different. A moderator would have authority over people and be able to abuse power, plus they have to represent the staff.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
That is real life, this is a server, hun. Once lost loyalty you don't get to be a mod.
dude don't say things you don't know about. I left for a mixture of personal reasons and to focus on my last year of my A levels. I came back but I am being less active to help the community. There is a massive difference between ex staff coming back and an ex hacker wanting to be staff.

How would the sr staff see this ? Who would I choose to be a mod. An ex member of staff who has experience or someone who broke the rules of our server ?

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
That's different. A moderator would have authority over people and be able to abuse power, plus they have to represent the staff.
im referenceing it to the same thing kazzer said also my ban was a mistake of wrong key strokes as i pressed up and enter in the chat u dont know me irl thoughs arn't things i would do without proof and good reason

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
dude don't say things you don't know about. I left for a mixture of personal reasons and to focus on my last year of my A levels. I came back but I am being less active to help the community. There is a massive difference between ex staff coming back and an ex hacker wanting to be staff.

How would the sr staff see this ? Who would I choose to be a mod. An ex member of staff who has experience or someone who broke the rules of our server ?
My bad :p Just noticed my big typo, lol. I'm pretty sure you will get it now.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
it doesnt too me either i give up at trying to explain myself
Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation are good ways one can be mature, which helps when it comes to applying for moderator.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This doesn't make sense.
Loyalty is something big. Thats why you can't apply for mod with bans. My reply was to a comment taking real life examples into something a simple as applying for mod. This is just a server, It won't affect you anyway in real life. Not being able to apply for moderator with bans overhand gives you the responsibility of your actions and to learn to think before acting.

:p I know I make big typos sometimes and take long time to realize about them, but thats what I was trying to say on my original comment :p English is not my main language, but I try to do the best I can c:

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Loyalty is something big. Thats why you can't apply for mod with bans. My reply was to a comment taking real life examples into something a simple as applying for mod. This is just a server, It won't affect you anyway in real life. Not being able to apply for moderator with bans overhand gives you the responsibility of your actions and to learn to think before acting.

:p I know I make big typos sometimes and take long time to realize about them, but thats what I was trying to say on my original comment :p English is not my main language, but I try to do the best I can c:
That makes perfect sense and I completely agree. Also, I'm really impressed at how well you can type English considering it isn't your first language! Great job!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
That makes perfect sense and I completely agree. Also, I'm really impressed at how well you can type English considering it isn't your first language! Great job!
I'm happy we could clear things up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci