• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator applications OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Hey dood can i be mod?ill help the service/server and kick hackers plz
Please post your application in Forums -> General Support -> MCSG Applications -> Post New Thread
Make sure to follow the template provided, and include a plethora of details. High quality applications are important.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish Col_StaR will grant an age exception for me...

duke4645

Spectator
Reaction score
name-Matthew
Age-14
Minecraft Username-duke4645
Do you have any MCBans?-no i have not been banned
Do you have any bans on our servers?-no i do not
Past moderator or administrator experiences on other servers?-I have been mod but not admin
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?-It depends on what rule or how many rules they break for example if they broke a rule more than once i would kick or tempban and if they used and hacks or better sprinting mods i would ban and possibly a temp ban for better sprint
Why do you think you should be a Moderator on MCSG?-because i love to help servers out like MCSG and make it better for people that dont break the rules and i enjoy playing the servers
Do you have the ability to record?-yes i usually record weekly videos or daily on my channel
Do you own a microphone?- Yes
How often can you be on the forums and servers?- During the weeks 3 hours a day and on the weekends 7 to 9 hours a day
Where are you located?-United States, South Carolina

Thank you for reading my application and taking time out of your day and i hope you have a great day :)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
name-Matthew
Age-14
Past moderator or administrator experiences on other servers?-I have been mod but not admin
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?-It depends on what rule or how many rules they break for example if they broke a rule more than once i would kick or tempban and if they used and hacks or better sprinting mods i would ban and possibly a temp ban for better sprint
Why do you think you should be a Moderator on MCSG?-because i love to help servers out like MCSG and make it better for people that dont break the rules and i enjoy playing the servers
Do you have the ability to record?-yes i usually record weekly videos or daily on my channel
How often can you be on the forums and servers?- During the weeks 3 hours a day and on the weekends 7 to 9 hours a day

Thank you for reading my application and taking time out of your day and i hope you have a great day :)
Apply in the correct section of the forums: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

I'd suggest you put a lot more detail into it though.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
name-Matthew
Age-14

Wrong place mate,
Post your moderator application here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

I suggest adding more detail if you wish to be accepted, about a 1000 words with strong detail, and remember to keep it on topic! But as I said before, more detail and you should be groovy.

Dutchie2405

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Dutch
Your age:17
Your Minecraft username:Dutchie2405
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):no
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):no
Past administration or moderation experiences:none
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:first give them a warning if they don’t stop, depending what rules they break I will either kick them or ban them for a certain period of time. If I don’t know what punishment they deserve I will consult with another moderator
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:I am an honest person, and believe everyone should have a positive playing experience on the Minecraft Survival Games Servers.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I am a fun person to play with, I would take this job seriously, and am on a good amount of time every week.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes I use Dxtory, and I can take screenshots if necessary.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I do own a microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
Where are you located? (Time zone):Im located on Central Eastern time, and I play around 4 hours atleast on weekends and then an hour every weekday, so around 10 hours a week if nothing important comes up.

I, Dutch accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
Your name:Dutch
Your age:17
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):no
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):no
Past administration or moderation experiences:none
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:first give them a warning if they don’t stop, depending what rules they break I will either kick them or ban them for a certain period of time. If I don’t know what punishment they deserve I will consult with another moderator
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:I am an honest person, and believe everyone should have a positive playing experience on the Minecraft Survival Games Servers.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I am a fun person to play with, I would take this job seriously, and am on a good amount of time every week.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes I use Dxtory, and I can take screenshots if necessary.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I do own a microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
Where are you located? (Time zone):Im located on Central Eastern time, and I play around 4 hours atleast on weekends and then an hour every weekday, so around 10 hours a week if nothing important comes up.

I, Dutch accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.
Please post your application here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/
Thanks.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Pro Tip: Put a space between the characters like this: Username: Dutchie2405
This way you won't get the fancy emoticon.

Also, make sure you elaborate in your answers. One sentence responses will be overlooked. Make sure there is a good quantity of material in your application.

Finally, as Mooshman96 said, post this in the right section. That makes it so only the Sr. Mods can view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci