• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Modern Day MCSG

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

XNoobRagex

Tribute
Reaction score
I kind of agree but not completely. People have always be toxic in the community and it has died down a little as "most" skillful players have left the community.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I kind of agree but not completely. People have always be toxic in the community and it has died down a little as "most" skillful players have left the community.
Thank you, yes I agree but not everyone is toxic :D

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Simao I agree with some points but honestly you had a childish argument with Kruger. I don't see a point in creating this tbh...

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Simao I agree with some points but honestly you had a childish argument with Kruger. I don't see a point in creating this tbh...
Ok, I respect your opinion but this is not only because of Kruger this is for the whole of MCSG. And just to clarify I had no argument. He raged and dislike botted me, no arguments by me

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I respect your opinion but this is not only because of Kruger this is for the whole of MCSG. And just to clarify I had no argument. He raged and dislike botted me, no arguments by me
I know which I respected you for. But still, exposing a particular someone isn't a nice thing to do back, no matter what. Anyways, I hope you understand what I'm getting at.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I know which I respected you for. But still, exposing a particular someone isn't a nice thing to do back, no matter what. Anyways, I hope you understand what I'm getting at.
Yes, but like I said before. It is not directed to him. He is just an example. And the things he said shouldnt be said, if it was on the MCgamer forums then he would get instant banned. I myself have experienced getting banned on the forums for something I shouldve said to the person privately and I payed for it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci