• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods but not mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I understand your point and tbh ( I hate those know it alls at school ). But I mean some people just really want to be helpful and active on the forums to then get moderator. I am not saying your opinion is incorrect or correct but keep that in mind. I don't know if you ever applied but some reasons mods get denied ( snr staff write in when they respond ) is that they have to be more active on forums so maybe this is what they are doing. So don't get too mad at them :) They just want to be helpful.
Exactly, they are only doing it to get mod, which makes it that much more annoying. Back in the day, you wouldn't purposely try to get attention, it would just happen.
I see where most of you are coming from, but some of you are sorely mistake. Yes it may be true that majority of the "Mini-Mod" population is just enforcing the rules to gain support and recognition from Moderators, and I think that it totally wrong.

The position of Moderator is an honour. So serve and protect something that you feel strongly for. Everyday, people refer to me as a "Mini-Mod". And yes it may be true that I am not obliged to help, yet I choose to. I feel strongly about helping the MC GAMER NETWORK therefore I will help. If I get a little over the top then i'm sorry, but there is nothing in the rules that stops "Mini-Modding".

I wish you would just open your eyes and take a look at what we do. I may not be Moderator, yet people still listen to me. When I am on teamspeak and no Moderators are online, guess who they come to. Doing what you call Mini-Modding has earned me a decent amount of respect in this community.

All I want to help. I just wish you all could see that.

Reactions: Lis

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score

Revivals

Survivor
Reaction score
I really have no problem with people acting like mod. tbh, they are really helpful. They can help people if they need help when mods are not around. I feel as if their just helping and making the community much better. Just let them do their thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci